General Yuzuru Chat

Good morning (not really but it is somewhere sooooo....)

I'm feeling magnanimous so I'll refrain from commenting on 30 pages of nothing back there :biggrin: but good to see Yuzuru finally here, he looks fantastic, and hasn't cut his hair either, which I approve of!

Also I see his new muscles shocked the J team clothes department so much they gave him the wrong jacket. Poor guy, he can't catch a break when it comes to suits.

But yay, finally. Finally. Everything crossed!

Now excuse me while I find a tub of coffee.

32 minutes ago, Bilge said:

He looks like an early edition Beatle.  I DO think he needs a haircut unless he's reverting to the style of his childhood.  At least he's on the ground and I think probably realizing that THIS IS IT at last.  I think everybody who plans to be there for the SP and FS are readying their throwing arms to practice getting their Poohs onto the ice and to do so rapidly since many might have multiple Poohs, the additional ones intended for earlier competitions. Get ready for a pair of absolutely awesome Poohvalanches.  Here's hoping they'll have enough flower people to retrieve the beasts.

14 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

Look at all the security there.  Almost as many as a President of the US would have.  This shows more clearly than anything else the relative status our Yuzu has in comparison to the other athletes.  The tweet is correct.  Yuzu is THE LEGEND.