General Yuzuru Chat

31 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

"Scientifically, someone told me that it is possible to do a quintuple jump..." - Yuzuru Hanyu, 2016. We finally found out who put that thought in his mind... :13877886:

Yes. Machida probably suggested Chukyo because Kozuka studied sports education and graduated with a masters degree in physical education there. Also, from the Data Man documentary, Chukyo University does have the facilities to do research on ice.

Which only mean they HAVE them, not necessarily use them...sigh :facepalm: at least not all the time...the Data Man well, datas, seem plausible.

Also, Taka Tatsuki, seriously, talking that with Yuzuru in the same room? SERIOUSLY.

totally unrelated to what's going on in the thread rn, but I was catching up with a tv series.

Why has it anything to do with Yuzuru, you ask. Well... as they say, once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern.

It all started with one of the characters saying this: "Great ideas are like great athletes. Efficient, elegant and powerful". :10636614:

Then, in the same episode, Tigger and Pooh were mentioned :xD:

A few episodes later

that feeling when you see this

Spoiler

WfI0aP1.png?1

:eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking:

ngl, for a moment it freaked me out, I thought Yuzu would burst on the scene and jump a 4A :13877886::13877886::13877886:

So, a tv show that had nothing to do with Yuzu turned me into a puddle of Yuzu feels:hopelessness:

Guys, I need help :HELPSOS::titanic:

8 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

totally unrelated to what's going on in the thread rn, but I was catching up with a tv series.

Why has it anything to do with Yuzuru, you ask. Well... as they say, once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern.

It all started with one of the characters saying this: "Great ideas are like great athletes. Efficient, elegant and powerful". :10636614:

Then, in the same episode, Tigger and Pooh were mentioned :xD:

A few episodes later

that feeling when you see this

Hide contents

WfI0aP1.png?1

:eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking::eeking:

ngl, for a moment it freaked me out, I thought Yuzu would burst on the scene and jump a 4A :13877886::13877886::13877886:

So, a tv show that had nothing to do with Yuzu turned me into a puddle of Yuzu feels:hopelessness:

Guys, I need help :HELPSOS::titanic:

Hate to say this to you, but you came to the wrong place for help. 

We're all waiting for the day that Empress 3A gives birth to 4A, though we're not sure the gender of said baby yet, and are not certain of the expected date. So...wait, is that a paprika? Looks very lovely, I think I'll take a bite...

*dies*

On 19/1/2018 at 8:13, SydneyH said:

and all of that is just muscle yep lol :laughing:

172cm and 57kg?! :omg: i can't believe this... he's exactly the same height and weight as me... (i'm a 17-yr-old girl)

though a big difference, of course, is that he's 99% muscle while i'm 99% fat lmao

nevertheless- Yuzu, just know i'm willing to lend you both my legs whenever you need them

14 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Can you believe how long it's been :13877886: 

Months :smiley-sad058:

But I am really excited because we're practically there. Ten days and practices begin and I'm more than ready. To be honest, a part of that is also to simply get it over with as this season's been terrible but I am also genuinely excited. To put it simply, I have now entered the come the heck on already mode and am wiggling in my chair!

9 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I think about it and I can't believe we've gone through all these months without seeing him :2023: It feels so wrong :sad-smiley-046:

I just remember that older fans had B***n aftermatch to survive and I feel like I don't deserve to whine about this off-season - I mean, I KNOW he's coming back, and going to compete soon, I even know when!

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Months :smiley-sad058:

But I am really excited because we're practically there. Ten days and practices begin and I'm more than ready. To be honest, a part of that is also to simply get it over with as this season's been terrible but I am also genuinely excited. To put it simply, I have now entered the come the heck on already mode and am wiggling in my chair!

We have almost survived the great drought, yay :smiley-happy085: 

I'm excited too. A little scared. But mostly excited. It's been too long, and whatever happens there... well...we'll see. 

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Sorry, I'm new to the ice skating scene wahh, but what practices are you talking about? Are they for Olympics?