General Yuzuru Chat

[link=http://mokodojo.net/ZZZPT.swf?src=http://203.162.76.92:5021/live/308|c03]Anyone can try this stream link?[/link]

That tries to download something to my computer.....

Because your browser doesn't have the automatically run flash checked. If you're on Chrome, then Settings/Advanced Settings/Privacy and run Flash and ta-da, no more download but normal opening of the page.

Narumi Takashi found a new partner didn't she? Perhaps it could be them.

It will likely be Ryuichi. Narumi and her partner can't even triple throw and 3tw yet so I doubt they can fulfil the minimum TES

Yes probably. Narumi and Ryo have no citizenship issues but their showing at Nationals was pretty weak, so not sure about them getting tech minimum this season . :silent:

I actually don't really remember Nats but at AWG I knew they can't 3Tw yet and all the throw triples(or was it planned double) are botched. If they suddenly can do 3Tw and triple throw then that is a different issue but I kind of doubt it. It looks like they are looking ahead past PC for partnership and taking things slow.

Wow, the day when China qualifies for a team event before Japan :shock: This could potentially turn into a much bigger problem in the future, that is if Japan fails to get their sh*t together and to realise how unhealthily imbalanced their resources are being distributed right now.

They are actually more or less about the same. China's ID team qualify over Kana/Chris by 1 position. Their ladies are not that strong too though comparing their ladies to japan's pairs they probably are in a better position. They got strong pairs and men though, like Japan is with men and ladies. US is not that much different, currently their ID is the dependable one and also Men but ladies are a bit questionable, even moreso for pairs. Russia mostly strong in ladies but their men are quite meh, ID pretty okay but not medal contender, pairs are still pretty strong medal contenders. It is actually only Canada who is strong in all field.

Erm, so far only 4 teams actually qualify, no? Canada, US, Russia, China? they still need 6 teams left and even counting korea in as host, the countries that are closest to qualify are still only France, Japan, Germany, Italy and 1 spot left for another country. Others are even further away from qualifying than those 4.

Also though sumire and francis can go to nebelhorn to grab the spot, they can't go to the team event.

my take is, it is highly unlikely that Japan will not qualify

Oh the bigger picture is much better than i thought :yay:

I agree that Japan needs to start investing a bit more into pairs and ice dance.

Well, frankly speaking it would take divine intervention for Japan to even medal. Both Yuzu and Shoma need to be 1st at both SP and LP. The ladies need to be at least 2nd behind the Russians (I am being realistic), and the pairs and ID to skate their socks off so that they are not dead last + have the top team botched something so the ranks and points scrambled a bit (like Canada/US/Russian pairs botching hard for example).

Well, frankly speaking it would take divine intervention for Japan to even medal. Both Yuzu and Shoma need to be 1st at both SP and LP. The ladies need to be at least 2nd behind the Russians (I am being realistic), and the pairs and ID to skate their socks off so that they are not dead last + have the top team botched something so the ranks and points scrambled a bit (like Canada/US/Russian pairs botching hard for example).

well i'd rather all the divine power be focused to make it so yuzu get the second gold in the single event :smile:

Russian men could mess up badly, compared to the others, though. Dancing teams aren't that good either... But I'm not sure that's going to be enough for the Japanese team to overtake them.