General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Sammie said:

The way he glared at his mom across the rink cus of the gloves just kills me. I find it adorable. But idk if I was the recieving end. 

:hachimaki:

Nah, you just smile serenly and reply, ‘’Next time pack your own bags, you're 22 now."

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

Nah, you just smile serenly and reply, ‘’Next time pack your own bags, you're 22 now."

True. She was nice enough to do it in the first place. Lol. 

TBH I'm the kind of person who would have said "you pack in your own sh*tt." If anyone ask me to pack anything. 😒

21 minutes ago, Xen said:

The next interview after Cup of Russia:

"The Free Skate went well. I felt strong, because for the first time I packed my own things for the competition, and carried them personally too. That made me feel powerful, really find the "Seimei" character in me."

On another note, regarding the Pantene commercial:

- he says it like we do in Italian, Pan-ten, which is cute and adorable xD

- his thighs... well. 

7 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

"The Free Skate went well. I felt strong, because for the first time I packed my own things for the competition, and carried them personally too. That made me feel powerful, really find the "Seimei" character in me."

On another note, regarding the Pantene commercial:

- he says it like we do in Italian, Pan-ten, which is cute and adorable xD

- his thighs... well. 

Yes, next goal-do laundry properly. It's one step closer to using an iron correctly. 

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

No, I totally didn't cackle out loud while reading this :mischief:

19 minutes ago, kaerb said:

so....I just arrived in Japan and may or may not be trying to find time to visit a bookstore :slinkaway:. Are we reaching a consensus that Sportiva has the best internal photos/content? Has anyone posted the contents of Figure Skaters perchance (w/ the Seimei cover)

If you look at the photos thread yes, Spotiva has reached Holy status