General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

I'm so happy to read he realises himself that his Worlds mentality is super advantageous and is trying to replicate it (and it worked!). Hope he finds a good 'model' for a FS skate when he's doing well in the SP too ; u ;

I feel calmer reading this, but also very excited because i really want to see bb 4Lz :10636614: And like you said, i'm also very happy that he seems to have found a way to get into the zone as he was at Worlds. It was VERY evident.

Yuzuru chasing himself is the best Yuzuru so i'm really looking forward to the results of that in this season!

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I don't remember who but I think a Russian skater said it's terrifying to meet eyes with him during warmup.

tbf it wrecks you no matter when it happens so idk how all these skaters are still alive. I should ask them advaisu pls

On 10/6/2017 at 12:13 AM, OhYuzu said:

People will faint even before they pay for it. It'll generate more patients in the hospital than sales :xD:

The Afternoon Salchow

October 6, 2017

Nosebleed epidemic spreading through the Planet

5e3297dfgy1fk7htgromtj20qo1bf47j.jpg&key

Several reports from our citizens indicate that a dangerous nosebleed epidemic has appeared among the population. This comes right after the release of new informational brochures coming from the King's palace, where we can see recent pictures of King Yuzuru.

The pictures have been deemed too adorable and caution should be exercised when presented with them.

"We always expect these reactions from the people but this year the response has been overwhelming" said Prime Minister Pooh "This wasn't the intention of King Hanyu at all but a very unexpected side effect. Usually people can handle the pictures."

For the safety of the people, all pictures of the King from that photoshoot must be shown with a warning so everyone can prepare themselves to look at the cuteness of our Overlord.

The King himself made no comment but this picture shown on the left was sent to our editorial office with a note requesting to be included in the article.

This epidemic is expected to come back when more of the pictures of the King's recent Fantasy on Ice party wearing cat ears surface in an upcoming informational brochure.

Please go to your nearest hospital as soon as you start experiencing the nosebleeds. The Pooh doctors are trained in these kind of situations and will help you return to normal.