General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

This my life. Didn't find him to be handsome at first - just blew my mind with SEIMEI. I saw a man moving beautifully, not a beautiful man moving. Just as he fell for Johnny's infatuatingly beautiful skating.

And his job is to show us something beautiful, isn't it? 

I have never found people famous for their good looks beautiful unless their work or souls are clearly so.

I guess it must be my experience(?) with liking kpop idols and their youthful soft features

On 10/3/2017 at 5:09 AM, Yatagarasu said:

Massimiliano Ambesi's podcast full translation!

https://the-a-factor-fs.tumblr.com/post/165975610600/kiss-cry-episode-1

Part 1 is slightly out of date, though I still found the talk interesting, now that we know the result of Nebelhorn, but honestly absolutely everything is worth a read! It's long but great :biggrin:

Also translated into Japanese by kind fans!

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

just seing him smile brighten my days :knc_brian1:

What the fuuuck just happened to me, I was smiling during the whole thing but I suddenly realized there were actual tears running down my face and now I feel sad. This was supposed to make me feel better what happened

Someone please send help

23 minutes ago, kelly said:

I guess it must be my experience(?) with liking kpop idols and their youthful soft features

I can't stand idols or cutesy "actors" or that whole industry at all so I was allergic to Yuzu at first, thinking he was from that world. The only idol I can tolerate is Ninomiya who is not very good looking but very wry and a fine actor. I ignore his idol life so I can watch him without secondhand embarrassment.

6 minutes ago, katonice said:

I am finding this too cute... Yuzu speaking Korean :13877886:

:sadPooh:do you all hate me that much that you want to kill me with Zuzu speaking anything but English and Japanese. My heart is fragile, y'all...

In Toronto but still... Fragile. Can be remotely attacked.

1 hour ago, katonice said:

I am finding this too cute... Yuzu speaking Korean :13877886:

The best part for me is in the caption they transliterated his cute pronunciation  and I want to die.

A little bit of this at Pyeongchang and Yuzu will have the Korean audience's hearts haha