General Yuzuru Chat

20 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I may or may not have a shelf full of CD's,calendars, pin lights, stickers and photos of my favorite idols 0:) 

Yuzu is starting his own collection  :biggrin:

I never felt that i liked them enough to actually spend money on it. I did spend a lot on anime crap (still do. My anime figure collection is getting embarrassingly big) but never on people

His presence is really motivating i guess, waking up to the Seimei canvas really makes my mornings

19 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Hey, even in this video, he carries a bag of letters and presents!:68468287:

:smiley-angelic001:

15 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

I became basically bedridden for the next week or so watching and catching up on videos, like "Oh my god I cannot take my eyes off of him, every moment I can't be watching Yuzu skate is a waste of life, I must dedicate my entire life to this skater." Lol. And now here I am :tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw:

Hahaha i remember when you told me your story. I totally get you, and i don't blame you. It's really a lot to absorb!

1 minute ago, kelly said:

At ACI, even after yuzu's terrible SEIMEI, his fans were still cheering on javi and Nam who were after him, so you can't really say they were being disrespectful.

I genuinely congratulated Javi when he passed in front of me, seeing his face light up at the sound of spanish was soooo worth it. I was really happy for him, even if i was still worried about bb. I can't really bring myself to not recognize it, especially when Yuzuru himself accepts it. 

I need to cry out in a corner now, i'm still too squishy after ACI

The day I saw Yuzu defy gravity and launch into a perfect quad with the lightness and ease of a cat and keep that immaculate air position and land with the grace and elegance - I realised I saw something exceptional. The fact he could glide across the ice at a huge speed and spin fast was a bonus...

but I did try to resist for some while! 

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

I never felt that i liked them enough to actually spend money on it. I did spend a lot on anime crap (still do. My anime figure collection is getting embarrassingly big) but never on people

His presence is really motivating i guess, waking up to the Seimei canvas really makes my mornings

:smiley-angelic001:

Hahaha i remember when you told me your story. I totally get you, and i don't blame you. It's really a lot to absorb!

I genuinely congratulated Javi when he passed in front of me, seeing his face light up at the sound of spanish was soooo worth it. I was really happy for him, even if i was still worried about bb. I can't really bring myself to not recognize it, especially when Yuzuru himself accepts it. 

I need to cry out in a corner now, i'm still too squishy after ACI

I'm sorry for bringing ACI back again :slinkaway:

I never liked Yuzuru because of his looks. My type is more like Tom Hiddleston, Richard Armitage and all.... Yuzuru is just a kid to me. Yuzuru is like a baby brother to me if I had one. 

I love Yuzuru because of his skating and his personality. 

Having said that, many times I wanted to strangle him for being so stubborn nd overthinking so you guys are lucky I am not near the kid. 

4 minutes ago, kelly said:

I'm sorry for bringing ACI back again :slinkaway:

Hahaha nooo, it's not because you brought it up, is just that my emotions are still too fresh and my feelings are all over the place (hence why i have been posting so much lately. I can't really contain these feelings, i am sorry for my ramblings!)

But thinking about why i like him and remembering how i ended up here is very emotional. My exact feelings aren't clear anyway, but if i poke into them too much it's almost unbearable, trying to figure out exactly what it is about him that makes me care about him so much. Anyways, in the end, i'm glad i found him.

Just now, meoima said:

I never liked Yuzuru because of his looks. My type is more like Tom Hiddleston, Richard Armitage and all.... Yuzuru is just a kid to me. Yuzuru is like a baby brother to me if I had one. 

Having said that, many times I wanted to strangle him for being so stubborn nd overthinking so you guys are lucky I am not near the kid. 

Will he be safe from you at CoR? 

1 minute ago, meoima said:

Odd, i like them too :rofl:high five!

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

Hahaha nooo, it's not because you brought it up, is just that my emotions are still too fresh and my feelings are all over the place (hence why i have been posting so much lately. I can't really contain these feelings, i am sorry for my ramblings!)

But thinking about why i like him and remembering how i ended up here is very emotional. My exact feelings aren't clear anyway, but if i poke into them too much it's almost unbearable. There's just so many things i like about him but in the end i'm glad i found him.

Eh I guess I too am still not over it considering I've been posting about ACI almost everyday now

Just now, Mastyaeva said:

I feel, I should note this. There is one thing that is undeniable: the power of our overlord is really huge. The whole thread turned to be a love confession (and I like it!).

Lol this isn't a love confession from me. I will never write that here.

Just now, meoima said:

No worries... I will just throw him a lot of lotus tea instead. 

Please don't take your cats. We have a new costume arriving! And with ideas by the Memelord himself... Your cats would feast on Yuzu :slinkaway:

Just now, kelly said:

Eh I guess I too am still not over it considering I've been posting about ACI almost everyday now

Let it out :10742289: 

Just now, meoima said:

You don't really love you brother if you don't want to strangle him at least once a year  :biggrin:

Actually Yuzu is the same age as my baby brother and there is a bit f age gap between as, so I can't think of him any differently than what I think of my brother. It doesn't help that they are both very intelligent, extremely stubborn, and big trolls 

7 минут назад, Hydroblade сказал:

ol this isn't a love confession from me. I will never write that here.

:81:

11 минут назад, meoima сказал:

No worries... I will just throw him a lot of lotus tea instead.

This makes me think more seriously about the choice of subjects for throwing (except Pooh).

Lol, I'm probably one of the few people that started taking an interest in him because of a short clip on Youtube rather than one of his performances on tv or YOI (although H&L and Seimei are what officially hooked me in the end). He was just so amusing here, I had to look him up.