General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 2 horas, beki said:

It was fun to see skaters peak at WTT who hadn't gotten to those levels earlier... Wakaba, Mai, Kolyada, Weaver/Poje, James/Cipres. But for those who had peaked already, it was inevitably going to show a downward slide. I kind of feel sad that it was the final nail in the coffin for LGC. But it was cool to see even more of Yuzu's YOLO potential.

And we got Crazy Swan LGC encore, right? :laughing:

We'll see more of it, I am sure.

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Well last season he practically said that he didn't want to go, right? The uncle talk with Patrick?

I think he was mainly joking with Patrick there due to the high level of skating they were seeing at Worlds.

He may not have felt like going to one more competition of the season after worlds (I'm sure most skaters felt this way), but as WTT is a Japanese created competition held in Japan he would never skip it unless he physically couldn't go.

1 minute ago, kiches said:

I think he was mainly joking with Patrick there due to the high level of skating they were seeing at Worlds.

He may not have felt like going to one more competition of the season after worlds (I'm sure most skaters felt this way), but as WTT is a Japanese created competition held in Japan he would never skip it unless he physically couldn't go.

Yuzu: I'm sorry i can't go to WTT

Shirota san (?): Why not

Yuzu: Pooh is sick and i have to be there for him

Shirota san: Pooh is a PLUSHIE

Yuzu: SHH. YOU WILL HURT HIM.

14 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Yuzu: I'm sorry i can't go to WTT

Shirota san (?): Why not

Yuzu: Pooh is sick and i have to be there for him

Shirota san: Pooh is a PLUSHIE

Yuzu: SHH. YOU WILL HURT HIM.

Lol.

On a side note, Tracy was squishing Pooh in such a weird way in the Kiss and Cry during the WTT SP. Must've hurt.

18 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I really hope he does the Grand Prix series next season. Mom really wants to visit Vancouver.

Yes! I hope so too. My hometown. Beautiful city. Spectacular geographical location. Multicultural/multiethnic. Very open and liberal minded. Cuisine from all over the world. Tons of Japanese restaurants and sushi shops. You guys will love it here. (So will Yuzu.) :tomato:

2 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Yes! I hope so too. My hometown. Beautiful city. Spectacular geographical location. Multicultural/multiethnic. Very open and liberal minded. Cuisine from all over the world. Tons of Japanese restaurants and sushi shops. You guys will love it here. (So will Yuzu.) :tomato:

tbh even if he doesn't go we will probably visit there. Mom is in love with Canada :rofl:she really wants to go!

16 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Orser says Hanyu eats, sleeps, and breathes FS. He will perish if he retires! He's like a shark that must keep swimming to stay alive. Or a bus with Keanu Reeves on it that has to stay above 50mph or it will explode! (This is what I tell myself so I can sleep at night.)

I have a feeling he going to his third Olympics. He will reign for a few more years. :P

but whatever he decides is fine with me as long as he is happy. :10636614:

6 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I have a feeling he going to his third Olympics. He will reign for a few more years. :P

but whatever he decides is fine with me as long as he is happy. :10636614:

Since he admires Plushenko so much, he should try to go to as many Olympics as he can right? :slinkaway:

But he loves figure skating so much, he would still be involved in the sports even if he's not competing. If Yuzu becomes a coach like Brian, I'll probably just watch his students skate so that I can see him at Kiss & Cry. Or if he becomes a commentator, I'll listen to his commentaries which I believe will be adorable. If he's no longer in public eye (but still involved somehow), I'll just binge watch all of my favorite programs of his. :tantrum:

30 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Since he admires Plushenko so much, he should try to go to as many Olympics as he can right? :slinkaway:

But he loves figure skating so much, he would still be involved in the sports even if he's not competing. If Yuzu becomes a coach like Brian, I'll probably just watch his students skate so that I can see him at Kiss & Cry. Or if he becomes a commentator, I'll listen to his commentaries which I believe will be adorable. If he's no longer in public eye (but still involved somehow), I'll just binge watch all of my favorite programs of his. :tantrum:

Can you imagine him as a coach with all his facial expressions??  We already see glimpses of it when he watching Javi skate. His Kiss & Cry with his student will be epic.  :crazyshit:

19 минут назад, Sammie сказал:

Can you imagine him as a coach with all his facial expressions??  We already see glimpses of it when he watching Javi skate. His Kiss & Cry with his student will be epic.  :crazyshit:

Can't wait! I mean, I wish him skate as long as he likes, but coach-Yuzu should be adorable.

32 minutes ago, Sammie said:

If his student falls, Yuzu will be like :ohno: :crazyshit: .

If his student gets silver, :idk: :crazyshit2: :acceptable:.

If his student breaks his WR, maybe he'll go :knc_yuzu1:, then :knc_yuzu2:, but when he recalls that he's no longer the record holder, :salty: :notamused: :anger:.

When the reporters ask him about his student's layout, he'll just give you a :pancake: description.  But in his mind, he's already got :volcano: plans and when the reporters realized they're trolled, Yuzu will secretly feel :xD: :darklordyuzu:  inside.

Meanwhile, assistant coach :POOH: shall go :dancingpooh:.