General Yuzuru Chat

:rofl:

Okay got that out of my system.

Another random add, maybe not helping the confusion, I'm surprised his mother didn't seem to be with him in Sochi. I mean, it's Sochi. His team probably had hotels outside the village, or maybe roomed somewhere else for that purpose. Without Pooh and his family, he won gold. He's a mentally strong kid even when he's got his routines and stuff.

I'm starting to wonder if I actually failed to get my point across lol It's just that often people seem to either pick the "Yuzu is strong, he's fine" side or the "Oh, poor baby, he's so fragile" side, and you rarely see the "He's strong and he has some issues, but he's strong and it's fine and it's normal for him, but it's also real" side. That last one is my side. (And I'm probably a little sensitive to what I perceive as a downplaying of issues, too, for personal reasons, so yeah.)

Anyway, the whole rooming talk is so hypothetical - and feels somewhat OT :P - that it's kind of pointless and not going anywhere, so I'll listen to my still tired body and go to sleep lol