General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Look at that sig.

Look, at, that sig IT'S AMAZING!

(But isn't it coming pretty close to dying by your own hand?)

@Hydroblade

Thank you. I changed to SEIMEI because IT'S SEPTEMBER AND I'M OFFICIALLY 16 DAYS AWAY FROM BEING IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS HIM

I want one of those digital tombstones with that video snippet playing for all eternity

Tonight I dreamed that all the skaters were going on a bus and Yuzuru sat on the driver seat, and I could enter the bus and sit right besides Yuzuru... then I asked a friend of mine that was close by "Wait, is this a dream?" and she replied "Yeah, it probably is." :rofl: But I didn't care and I kept throwing glances at Yuzu for a while. :smiley-love017:

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:

omgggg a ~~~~whole new world~~~ :knc_tracy1: (sasuga @kaeryth, encyclopaedia of Yuzu clips). Does....anyone want a speed translation since I'm gonna be enjoying this for the next hour.... :mischief:

YES please! :10636614:

I actually have really terrible memory but for some reason I'm able to remember specific Yuzu clips/vids. It's a useless talent outside of this forum though. :rofl:

sorry :offtopic:(but please go on with posting the good stuff:tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:)

I’m back in the land of wi-fi, yay!

First things first, I want to send a huuuuuuuuge thank you to all of you who posted news and videos and tweets all month long and to all the fabulous and patient translators. August hasn't felt like off season at all.:thanks:

And then I have to say a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge THANK YOU to Yuzuru, too who cares he’s not going to read this, he has alien superpowers anyway, apparently he is able to feel distance support for being the amazing person he is. It never fails to astonish me how deep his musings are. And It's always heartwarming to read how much he inspires people and how loved he is.

No one who ever takes the trouble to read Yuzuru’s thoughts about his choice to repeat his two programs for oly season could ever accuse him of being lazy or going for the safest options. He’s challenging his past self –quoting Johnny Weir, “what’s harder than that?” – and also a lot of critics/reservations from audience/commentators/judges. I think the “confidence without conceit” from one of the translated articles really fits Yuzuru. I just love how confident, enthusiast yet calm he sounds. :knc_brian1:

And just how much he wants to make us cry with his words about how deeply he cares for fans' support? :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Really, any hater of his must have a really ugly heart, because you can dislike his skating or his programs but as an athlete and a human being Yuzu deserves all the respect in the world.

Now on a lighter note :smile:

I won't hold my breath for a new ex, I think he'll go for a "best of" collection of his other programs. He's always very considerate when it comes to the preferences of his audience, so I think he'll try to chose among his programs those he thinks may be enjoyed the most in every event.

(I’ve only recently discovered the swan is the national bird of Finland, so when Yuzuru skated to Notte Stellata in swan costume, on top of accepting Tarasova's suggestion he kind of appealed to that too, I don't know if he knew, but it's nice anyway).

I'd bet on Notte Stellata for Rostelecom, it could be some sort of tribute to Tarasova to skate to that piece in Russia. Or maybe he could go for PW as a tribute to Sochi Olys.

But he's defied all of my previous reasonings so far, so... I feel Yuzu enjoys trolling me us so much:13877886:

And LGC would be an awsome ex.:thrasher::smiley-excited001: