General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, sublimeskating said:

i feel your pain!  the competitions are always broadcast at times that are VERY HARD for me to watch them live!

i'm either in class or sleeping!

i have to catch up again the next day and even then i have to finish all my life duties first!

I'll consider myself lucky if the streams will be during my bed time!!! I can skip sleeping once or twice, but work? University?? That would be harder :headdesk:

6 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

boyang's la strada costume looked 10000000000000x better once he added the black and white jacket to hold the red/white/black shirt in

i remember seeing the version at cup of china and it's just that shirt on top of the black pants, no black/white jacket, and the shirt kept flying up and flopping everywhere during his skate!  i was like OMG boyang why don't u tuck ur shirt in???  it was really loose as well and just didn't look good...

Actually I noticed Boyang had the vest on during warmup at CoC, but then he skated without it during his actual performance.

I've been meaning to ask if anyone knows why that is? Did he spill something on his vest, or had some other sort of wardrobe malfunction?

1 minute ago, sublimeskating said:

totally agree!!!

i don't get the all black look at all!!!  why so drab?  i really really like javi's bullfighter costume!  it looks great on him!  he should go for something like that for his new costumes!  fancy and eye catching and suits him!

nathan's red/gold outfit looked much sharper than his all black lace outfit ... i just don't get the all black look!  unless they're doing black swan or something but even then the ladies always dress up the outfit with sparkles, trims, feathers, etc.!  the all black look just looks drab!

I want black swan yuzu!! :10636614:

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Waaah in the middle of my hype i didn't welcome you, sorry!

Um, welcome to the Planet! :biggrin: Stay clear of Mt. Irene, it's very unstable rn

Thank you! I'll take your advice on that!

I'm so happy for you for being able to go see Yuzu live (and now Javi, too)! :snonegai:At the same time, I'm so jealous... :sorrow: I hope I'll get to go see him one day too!

Just now, Kizuna said:

Thank you! I'll take your advice on that!

I'm so happy for you for being able to go see Yuzu live (and now Javi, too)! :snonegai:At the same time, I'm so jealous... :sorrow: I hope I'll get to go see him one day too!

Never lose hope, it was highly unlikely that i would be able to go and look at me now :biggrin:

(Also that is a great sig :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Never lose hope, it was highly unlikely that i would be able to go and look at me now :biggrin:

(Also that is a great sig :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

I'll definitely make it a point to go watch him :2thumbsup:

I knew you would love it, as your name suggests :joy: This is one of my favourite Yuzu hydroblades because beautiful hand movements :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

I wonder how I'm going to survive the next few days... I already feel like the thread is moving so quickly. Hopefully I won't wake up to an explosion of posts on the planet after Mt. Irene's imminent eruption...

Just now, sublimeskating said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG CAN'T UNSEE!!!

HAHAHAHA oh javi...  :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm 100% sure that he will ditch the damn trousers...

2 minutes ago, katonice said:

At least he decided to ditch the fake mustache already!

Or did he?....

he wore the damn thing just in the first day of FAOI if I rm well ...