General Yuzuru Chat

33 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

Yuzus are sextuplet. The eldest boy, the eldest girl, the second boy, the second girl, the third girl, and the youngest child. 

I have a similar wedding party list.

Bride: Notte Stellata

Matron of honour: Final Time Traveller

Bridesmaid: Believe

Flower girl: Hana ni Nare

The groom stood him up. :/ (Or was POTO 1. Oh no, this wedding got tragic.)

1 hour ago, CupidsBow said:

oh his recent talk of feeling very motivated and enjoying skating along with his smarter attitude towards his health has me extremely hopeful for the future but with hope comes fear lol

I really hope he continues at least 1 or 2 seasons past Olympics because I believe he'll set new WR with the +/- 5 GOE judging system. And there's the 4A too!

Even though I like to see him continue for as long as possible, I also want him to r***** when he's still the King of the sport, unlike.....(sorry 'Uncles' :sadPooh:)

3 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

I really hope he continues at least 1 or 2 seasons past Olympics because I believe he'll set new WR with the +/- 5 GOE judging system. And there's the 4A too!

Even though I like to see him continue for as long as possible, I also want him to r***** when he's still the King of the sport, unlike.....(sorry 'Uncles' :sadPooh:)

I want to see at least once in my life Yuzuru's 4A given +5 GOE. After that, everyone can go home. 

6 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

The center spot fits him the best:sadPooh:

I think that when he spoke about r****ment after 2018, he was underestimating himself. Maybe he thinks he won't be able to keep up with himself after 23 years, but he's going to prove himself and everyone else wrong, I'm pretty sure of it. He's never been this healthy. Of course he's enjoying skating more.

Hey guys this probably sounds lazy as hell (I promise it's not I'm just busy :sorrow:) but I've been inactive for nearly 2 months and missed about 300 pages and i was wondering- has Yuzu's free skate been announced yet?. Also he's teaching little kids???

6 minutes ago, teeannroo said:

Hey guys this probably sounds lazy as hell (I promise it's not I'm just busy :sorrow:) but I've been inactive for nearly 2 months and missed about 300 pages and i was wondering- has Yuzu's free skate been announced yet?. Also he's teaching little kids???

Not yet. There will be an open practice in TCC in august when he will announce his LP. The skating class will be in august, too, in Sendai!