General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Info about the outfit, that we also saw (only upper part) in the AERA messages. 🤗

[NEWS]

1 hour ago, CiONTUw4A said:

Shirt is priced 40K yen and is sold out already

6 minutes ago, Kizuna said:

I think you might have meant Kose? :)

Nishikawa have joined the list of sponsors, this morning

AERA's Kindle Version (AERA10/10-17号 Kindle Edition):

I managed to download the Kindle version eventually, and was a little surprised (actually a LOT surprised) at how few Yuzu pics there were of the photoshoot. I acknowledge being greedy, but after all the hype and publicity about the volume of pictures that they were able to  shoot, I guess I was expecting a reasonable amount of pics.  Besides the front cover pic, I counted a total of 10 pictures inside the magazine scattered throughout, but only a few were full page shots. The others were quarter page size or less.   I was wondering if it was just the Kindle version that was so limited, or if the actual magazine also had so few Yuzu photoshoot pics in it. Does anyone know?

Also wondering if the other AERA Magazine to be released mid-October will have more pictures than this edition?

8 minutes ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

Aera's Kindle Version (AERA10/10-17号 Kindle Edition):

I managed to download the Kindle version eventually, and was a little surprised (actually a LOT surprised) at how few Yuzu pics there were of the photoshoot. After all the hype and publicity about the volume of pictures that they were ale to take, I guess I was expecting a reasonable amount of pics. Besides the front cover pic, I counted a total of 10 pictures inside the magazine scattered throughout, but only a few were full page shots. The others were quarter page size or less.   I was wondering if it was just the Kindle version that was so limited, or if the actual magazine also had so few Yuzu photoshoot pics in it. Does anyone know?

Also wondering if the other Aera Magazine to be released mid-October will have more pictures than this edition?

The content should be the same, but personally I think 10 pictures is pretty good for a weekly magazine that doesn't focus solely on Yuzuru :scratch3:

The other magazine will be Yuzu-only and it's quite hefty, so presumably there will be more photos (though some of them may not be from this photoshoot). Since there were no jumping photos included this time, they must be in the other edition, so I'm excited for that :67638860: