General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

Only two minutes left from the 2016/2017 season in my time zone :embSwan:

Thank you Yuzu for this wonderful season! We all wish you good health, luck and success for 2017/2018! Ganbatte! :8232307: :0006:

We'll be there for him :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg: It will be a better season than this one!

9 hours ago, yuzuthebest said:

:animated-smileys-animals-047:https://t.co/WrpKcgmJNo:animated-smileys-animals-047:

Was this posted ?

The Announcement of ISU Grand Prix &

Grand Prix Final of Figure Skating 2017/2018

Already get excited that tomorrow will be

the day to start a new season of FS and....

another new page of YUZU's GREAT 

CONTRIBUTION to FS History :heart:

:thankyou:<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Whenever I look at the prize money for the competitions, it strikes me how under-rewarded the athletes are compared to other sports. Skaters at the very top like Yuzuru are rewarded through sponsorships and commercial endorsement contracts, particularly in Japan where figure skating is so popular, but, I don't know how other skaters get by. All competitive figure skaters must be skating for the love of the sport and bragging rights because the financial incentives certainly aren't there.

Yuzuru is probably the most financially rewarded figure skater in the world right now and is favourably compared to Shohei Otani, the phenomenal Japanese baseball player, as two of Japan's top athletes. Yet, Yuzuru's financial potential is but a fraction of Shohei Otani's. Baseball experts are predicting that Otani is worth $200-$300 million US  in American MLB.