General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Omg, I'm getting so used to yuzuticons that whenever I write comments elsewhere I find myself desperately looking for them among other emojis :headdesk:

That means we did a good job ha ha

I'm still looking for more!! Suggestions are welcome

1 minute ago, CiaoCiao said:

I don't want to imagine Yuzu instead of Keira knightley in the movie:rofl::facepalm:

Keira Knightley was a shitty Lizzie, sorry. :rofl:She had to be more than just silly giggles. 

But it's not the issue of looks, anyway - it's the matter of intelligence and quick wits and general charm. 

But I'd be ok with Emma - love her, but Yuzu's no way that snobbish :) 

Sorry, too dangerous for me to start speaking about this. But technically, Austen wasn't a Victorian writer, actually - she died before Victoria was born, I think. :P 

Keira Knightley is not Lizzie Bennett... not the real one. That would be Jennifer Ehle, who starred with Colin Firth To me, that's the real P/P production. Gosh... I loved that series... now Lizzie felt when she saw Mr. Darcy come out of that pond is like what we felt seeing those legs....

2 minutes ago, liv said:

Keira Knightley is not Lizzie Bennett... not the real one. That would be Jennifer Ehle, who starred with Colin Firth To me, that's the real P/P production. Gosh... I loved that series... now Lizzie felt when she saw Mr. Darcy come out of that pond is like what we felt seeing those legs....

Yeah, Colin Firth's Darcy is a good analogy to seeing Yuzu's cat and Yuzu's legs. That wet shirt is iconic. The sexiest moment in British television ever. 

1 minute ago, Danibellerika said:

It wouldn't because all of ya'll would be :Poohgaveup:. I'll record the aftermath for you lol. Someone's gotta. :laughing:

No way, we'll become a forum of ghosts and just post feverishly from beyond our graves. We've done it quite a few times.