General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

I google translated it so I'm not so sure how correct the translation is but he says something abt the mechanism of the Lo jump,  how hard the 4Lo is and that Yuzu's 4Lo is sugoi!!! lol . Something like that.

Thank you! How embrassing not being able to crack a bit of Japanese language, but well, God bless google translate! I remember a fellow satellite once said something about us squirl unskilled, referring to the japanese writing (or speaking) inability some of us prove. 

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Nobu (another fanboy lol) talking abt Yuzu's 4Lo!

Approximately: "The right leg is in this position, the left leg is in front of it... then, you bend your knee/lower your thighs and it becomes this shape. Then, you leap only from the right foot, and you land. This is the Loop jump. With the quadruple, you need to enter the jump with more speed. So the position (for the quadruple) is this. The right foot/ankle is angled in such a distorted way (the inclination with the ice is so much more sharp), and you have to put your whole body weight to jump from that position, so it is really easy to lose balance and fall. And I think it is also pretty scary. But in Hanyu's case, the fast and sharp timing with which he creates that position (inclination) and also the timing with which he leaps from the ice is really genius-like."

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Approximately: "The right leg is in this position, the left leg is in front of it... then, you bend your knee/lower your thighs and it becomes this shape. Then, you leap only from the right foot, and you land. This is the Loop jump. With the quadruple, you need to enter the jump with more speed. So the position (for the quadruple) is this. The right foot/ankle is angled in such a distorted way (the inclination with the ice is so much more sharp), and you have to put your whole body weight to jump from that position, so it is really easy to lose balance and fall. And I think it is also pretty scary. But in Hanyu's case, the fast and sharp timing with which he creates that position (inclination) and also the timing with which he leaps from the ice is really genius-like."

Thank you so  much!

Yuzu said at a press conference after Skate Canada that he wants to jump 4A with the origin song.....

Does that mean if he can't land 4A this season that he'll recyle origin again next year? 

:headdesk:

I like origin but I don't want to see it for 3 seasons.......

Just now, quadaxelwin said:

Yuzu said at a press conference after Skate Canada that he wants to jump 4A with the origin song.....

Does that mean if he can't land 4A this season that he'll recyle origin again next year? 

It's that gong at the start. Ever since the very first time I heard it, I just knew it was designed for the 4A! 

I'll gladly take Origin again for another season if it means we can have that. 

19 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

Just believe in him that he will land it this season. ;)