Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Yuzuru Chat

This is part 1 of the General Yuzuru Chat discussion.

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

 

This kid wins the No. 1 Fanyu on earth.

3 hours ago, Sabrina said:

 

This is absolutely heartbreaking. It makes me even more grateful, for the way things developed. I mean, we all knew there had been so much work and effort and pain...but it's totally different reading about how and how much...

I'm glad I'm working today, or I'd get sucked into a whirlpool of sadness and watching Olys again nonstop.

Thank you, skating gods, for Brian Orser and all the TCC people who support Yuzu. And thank you for Yuzu too. I hope he's not too kuyashii and he's warm and cozy resting up and playing a videogame. 

 

4 hours ago, Sabrina said:

 

This  is  such a revelation.  He  won  that  second  gold  against all odds,   contrary  to logic  and  by the  sheer  power of  will. We are   so blessed  to witness this  legend. One can only guess what heights he would able to achieve,  if  he  weren't  injured almost  every  season of his senior career.

for anime/Yuzu fans :joy:

4 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

this is Yuzu related but it might best fit here :D

 

and if anyone has examples other than those three animes, I'll add them :snpeace:.

Can be non-sports anime too, but I think those and shounen are more frequent anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

6 hours ago, Victoria said:

Actor and director xD

Guess his next career's all ready and waiting...:68468287:

3 hours ago, Anzi said:

:knc_brian1:

Remeber Brain's wisdom words, something like: we should never underestimate what Yuzu could do in future

 

Ha ha ha!!!  Maybe he could direct Jun????

11 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

 

Ha ha ha!!!  Maybe he could direct Jun????

R&J remake to be their first project? "JUNLIETTT!!!" 

 

:LOL:

6 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Nam is crazy :68468287:

Yuzu hug face needs to be on every street corner, for the softness. The world needs more Yuzu hug face. 

 

I can't believe Yuzuru's birthday is already next week :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: and also GPF:13877886:

Spoiler

 

 

13小時前, Sabrina說:

 

 

引用

Every day, whether or not Yuzuru can finish practice without feeling pain, i had no idea. He'll say he's ok, but only he knew how ok that was.

i was heartbroken again...........there it's, Yuzu always like that.

Even in COR after the fall, he also reply the media "I'm Okay"

 

I was wondering what "OK" means to him.............Boys! it's totally not OK :sadPooh:

 

41 minutes ago, sophiang said:

 

i was heartbroken again...........there it's, Yuzu always like that.

Even in COR after the fall, he also reply the media "I'm Okay"

 

I was wondering what "OK" means to him.............Boys! it's totally not OK :sadPooh:

 

Well, based on his past accidents and injuries, Yuzu's idea of 'OK' is probably 'I'm not fainting from pain when I try to stand up, so I must be Ok' . I bet he's the worst patient ever.

20 hours ago, Victoria said:

Actor and director xD

 

Considering the amount of ice shows, DVDs, commercials, and documentaries that featured Yuzu, it's about time he's recognised with "Filmography" and all that to go with movie/dvd/TV industry:68468287: But PC OWG 2018 being categorised as "TV Mini-series", it was more like epic drama for all of us fanyus :sadPooh: It was definitely once in a life Olympic experience... :cri:

 

 

13 hours ago, Sammie said:

Nam is crazy :68468287:

 

We need a Yuzu emoticon with this Yuzu hug face:10742289:

 

10 hours ago, kaeryth said:

 

 

 

 

Now I can check hot Ghana chan anytime on my phone :D

 

After seeing the post of the excerpt translation, I'm reading Team Brian A New Journey again so I won't be able to put down until I finish the book and the box of tissue...:13877886:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.