General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, alizabeth said:

I understand adding it to milk, but with chocolate?? Sometimes I'm not sure whether to take him seriously but I'm going to try this. His influence :laughing:

Hey, this is the guy who added a ton of white chocolate and ginger to his hot chocolate last year :rofl: it's like he's a kid and he sees a flavour he likes and goes "oh, i'll add this~"

6 minutes ago, alizabeth said:

I understand adding it to milk, but with chocolate?? Sometimes I'm not sure whether to take him seriously but I'm going to try this. His influence :laughing:

Actually, one of the things I bought from Sendai were zunda chocolate chip cookies and they're so good! So my first instinct is to agree that zunda and chocolate go well together lol I'm less sure about throwing in cream as well, though... (also I'm amused that someone actually went and prettified the concoction. It definitely didn't look that good when he plopped it all in lol)

14 minutes ago, alizabeth said:

Zunda shake (which is basically vanilla shake + zunda) tastes good, so I guess hot chocolate with whipped cream and zunda taste good too... I don't know :68468287:

I donˋt know how he does it.

I am thinking and wondering about this every year we get new behind the scenes footages of Ghana, for example.

How can he be a top athlete and manages to be like a professional model/ actor/ advertizing pro at the same time??

Multi—talent — genius!!!

And he must be soooo disciplined to do all this so well!!!!

My admiration....every time new in wonder...I have no words.  

Edit: and the he he creates something as ciontu as well!!!

He is THE most creative person I have ever had the honour to be a fan of!!:)

31 minutes ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

His arms have gotten quite muscular, I admit I wouldn't really suspect that....

I have a theory that it's bc of the 4A... I noticed it some time around FaOI that his arms are starting to look more muscular, it's probably because the axel takeoff needs a lot of power and he wanted to prepare his body for it so he could go into it with more force? And since he couldn't do any hard training with his legs, he focused on his arms?