General Yuzuru Chat

10 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

*Vigorously points to sig* :68271262::68271262::68271262:

Btw now that we see how stretchy the materials of these costumes can be, it's more understandable how he can still fit into Strawberry. I'm not buyin' the idea of him not growing a lot since then.

:darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu::darklordyuzu:

If Requiem made a reappearance I would probably combust. 

35 minutes ago, ClarissaH said:

If Requiem made a reappearance I would probably combust. 

I would join the combustion. But seriously your profile pic always makes it seem like you're on a strike :rofl2:

1 minute ago, VyVy99 said:

I would join the combustion. But seriously your profile pic always makes it seem like you're on a strike :rofl2:

ROFL. Yeah a few people have made various comments about it. TBH I just picked this photo cuz it was the first one in my folder of Hanyu photos that would look decent as a pfp. 

1 minute ago, Sammie said:

Idk :snkuyashii: it’s not as bad as everyone thinks  :smiley-scared003:

IKR! I mean, the color of the shoulder floofs could have been better I've heard people say it looks pee colored but it doesn't look atrocious, and Yuzu's certainly had worse costumes not naming names RJ2. I just appreciate that the shoulder floofs are there, because they look really cool when he spins and jumps. 

21 minutes ago, FromTwelve said:

please do believe again..... *cries cos it has the least possibility*

YESS good Lord! *cries out in vain*

giphy.gif

71851ed7c8da97265b903de0c1ca468c.gif

Source unknown, pls PM if you know the source

ETA: Though I must admit unwillingly that perhaps it still can't top my love for Requiem, but I love it deaaarrly too. At least we got to see various Requiems, while Believe is like a gust of wind. How can something so beautiful last so short :tumblr_inline_mo6z3nEBel1qz4rgp: