General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Yoa said:

Brian is 168 cm and Yuzuru is 172 so I would say he grew up that much.

And here Yuzuru is on his skates standing next to Brian: 

Wait... I'm taller than Yuzuru?!?!? :tumblr_inline_mm2wbbdJC51qz4rgp: 

Also... that moment around 1:09 when he just sat there with his head in his hands.... :sadPooh:

I wonder what he was thinking....

17 minutes ago, kaeryth said:
Nomura Mansai also did a kendama challenge!!! (it's so cute!)
  Hide contents

*remembers Yuzu saying something about Ojisans at Keiji no Heya* Wonder if he's seen this clip-there can be some very very cool Ojisans. 

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

*remembers Yuzu saying something about Ojisans at Keiji no Heya* Wonder if he's seen this clip-there can be some very very cool Ojisans. 

I can't imagine Yuzu as an ossan:13877886: In my head, he'll always look like he does now. I suspect he's going to be one of those people that just never visibly age, like Pharrell Williams

5 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Care to share to this noob what kind of bureaucracy is there? Just curious. 

And i I think soft longish hair look looks good on Yuzu! the current length is just fine... any longer.... *take out scissors*

He didn’t go into detail (I think it was an interview? But v early in season so I cant find it rn). But if memory serves correctly from the discussion it triggered, it would be things like having to clear w Yuzu’s sponsors (who are likely funding a lot of his expenses), JSF, etc. there’s a whole system surrounding Yuzu that you kind of have to get through iirc 

32 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Nomura Mansai also did a kendama challenge!!! (it's so cute!)

Hide contents

LMAO Nomura Mansai mentioning Yuzu’s name while playing one of yuzu’s fave obsessions??

There must be some serious :embSwan: in the Hanyu household today. Only thing better would be if they gave him some earphones 

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

New FS manga about a teenage genius skater who's been in a coma for a year (for a triggery reason I won't mention) and wakes up with no memory of his life as a champion. Skating scenes absolutely 10000% Hanyu influenced and the music he skates to is... CARMINA BURANA! :biggrin:

http://news.kodansha.co.jp/5854

18.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

So he's now the influence for a manga...life goals, man, life goals. 

8 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

New FS manga about a teenage genius skater who's been in a coma for a year (for a triggery reason I won't mention) and wakes up with no memory of his life as a champion. Skating scenes absolutely 10000% Hanyu influenced and the music he skates to is... CARMINA BURANA! :biggrin:

http://news.kodansha.co.jp/5854

So... did this teenage genius skater remember that his name is Yuzuru Hanyu? :english1:

13 時間前, MrPuddingさんが言いました:

LOLOLOLOL poor bb

:waffle:

.....!

13 時間前, yuzuangelさんが言いました:

I thought it was true too, but it's actually a joke :biggrin: 

Regardless, I still think Yuzu will never win Skate Canada :biggrin: hehehe, some things are just not meant to be. I don't believe as much in the 4CC curse, though. 

Man...way to get my hopes up :(

13 時間前, Xenさんが言いました:

But...what if it becomes true? Even Javi said he will continue to compete, but not the full GP. 

What Patrick goes, "Hey, I won't do the full GP, but I'll just do skate Canada trollololol"?

13 時間前, MrPuddingさんが言いました:

Javi and Patrick trolling Yuzu and say they will meet him at ACI :9:

13 時間前, Victoriaさんが言いました:

He needs an ACI Bronze to complete his collection :LOL:

Yesplz! I'd pay good money to see this happen, in that exact order. 8D 

(At least this way, I'd get to see the podium I never got to see. I don't even care which color medal Hanyu gets anymore, as long as it's this podium, since he's already won the one thing he wants to win. And him ironically winning bronze here in a smaller competition losing out the gold and silver to his two non-Japanese senpais, would be a nice universal balance--not to mention hella funny while going full circle--instead of any disheartening injuries or whatever deep dark mental hole he manages dig himself into trying to find his way to China where his buddy Boyang resides.)