General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, dodobirdo said:

:peek:Hello everyone, new satellite here! 

I started following fs and dear Yuzu in the beginning of the 2017-18 season, and little did I know that this rollercoaster of a ride would take years off of my unsuspecting life. And yet, here I am, hungry for more, and I'm so glad to have found this community of satellites who call this Planet's gravitational field home! Thank you all for creating such a warm and welcoming space, as well as sharing news and own thoughts and experiences while in orbit! :10742289:

welcome:peekapooh:

41 minutes ago, dodobirdo said:

:peek:Hello everyone, new satellite here! 

I started following fs and dear Yuzu in the beginning of the 2017-18 season, and little did I know that this rollercoaster of a ride would take years off of my unsuspecting life. And yet, here I am, hungry for more, and I'm so glad to have found this community of satellites who call this Planet's gravitational field home! Thank you all for creating such a warm and welcoming space, as well as sharing news and own thoughts and experiences while in orbit! :10742289:

Welcome!! Please grab a complimentary swan bag :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Happy Hope & Legacy WR and 2nd World title anniversary!!! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

I also (finally) received my copy of Yume wo Ikiru yesterday! It coincides so nicely with this wonderful date :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: Yeah, it took me a long time to get it cause I was debating with myself for a long time whether to get it or not, and then it sold out temporarily on Amazon :headdesk2: So I promised myself I would get it once it was in stock again, and I did, so I'm glad I finally have my copy now. Also, I contributed to the 150,000 copies sold, yay! Ci