General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

Not to mention the Skate Canada silver curse.

He never got Gold in Skate Canada???? 

Wat about Autumn Classic?

And what about Skate America??

Oh I jst realized. 

Out of all the GPs, Yuzu only won gold at

NHK Trophy

Cup or Russia

International de France or TEB

Skate Canada

Cup of China

Skate America

4CC 

Golds missing .  shocking didnt realize

2 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

He never got Gold in Skate Canada???? 

Wat about Autumn Classic?

And what about Skate America??

Oh I jst realized. 

Out of all the GPs, Yuzu only won gold at

NHK Trophy

Cup or Russia

International de France or TEB

Skate Canada

Cup of China

Skate America

4CC 

Golds missing .  shocking didnt realize

I mentioned Skate Canada because he has 3 silvers there.

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:

if your heart says FLUFFY MAGENTA, you should follow yuzu's 'screw you all, I do what I want' attitude and live your dream :laughing: (but if your heart is saying NO FLUFFY PINK, you should also follow yuzu's philosophy and stand by your green : P)

But what if my heart is saying "fluffy Pooh soakers to match my stuffed pooh keychain charm!" It not yet exists.

Honestly I want one of those giant fluffy soakers like what Yuzu was using. but with pooh at the front. :sadPooh:

7 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

I mentioned Skate Canada because he has 3 silvers there.

My God. 

Skate Canada and 4CC 3 silver curse...

Wow lol. But at least he got 2 OGM and 2 WG. Haha way better. Kind of hoping he gets gold for 4CC and SC before he retires.

★ Why hasnt yuzu competed in Skate America again even when its sooo close to Canada?

★ And I wnted to ask did Yuzu go to TEB in 13 season to compete with P chiddy? 

★ How are the GP assigned to yuzu?

★Is Yuzu going to NHK trophy every year cuz its his homeground and cuz he has to raise the view ratings for his country? Obligation and preference I wonder. 

Kind or a newb so enlighten me. 

Hace 3 horas, Xen said:

But what if my heart is saying "fluffy Pooh soakers to match my stuffed pooh keychain charm!" It not yet exists.

Honestly I want one of those giant fluffy soakers like what Yuzu was using. but with pooh at the front. :sadPooh:

Now I don't know how to feel about my dull gray soakers :facepalm: *runs to get new fluffy ones*

BTW, I have now realized Yuzu broke all superstitions about wearing gold at the Olympics. He had it everywhere, from costumes to floofy blade covers, and still no jinx hit him for it. He also broke the no men's World Champion wins the Olympics and the no repeat Champion curse. Maybe the Seimei and numberology things were too stronk for any other jinxes. 

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

I'm not absolutely sure here, but my understanding is that Grand Pris competitions are assigned, not requested.

4 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

★ How are the GP assigned to yuzu?

★Is Yuzu going to NHK trophy every year cuz its his homeground and cuz he has to raise the view ratings for his country? Obligation and preference I wonder. 

GP spots are assigned. Different feds have their own preferences.
I believe skaters can make requests too. Many years it was believed that a WC gold medalist gets to choose first, a silver medalist second and a bronze medalist gets what's left. Something like that can still be going on like suggested last autumn by Vladimir Morozov:  
Q: Are you satisfied with Grand Prix you got?
Vladimir: Yes, but before the distribution the situation was complicated. Two stages were chosen by the Chinese, then by the Germans, and for us what remained.

http://fs-gossips.com/evgenia-tarasova-and-vladimir-morozov-we-always-wanted-to-be-the-first/

In Helsinki WC Japan had two men on the podium. Only one of them could get NHK and the Japan Fed chose Hanyu. I believe that he also wanted it as he seems to enjoy performing in front of a home crowd.