General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Since Hanyu always starts off with Autumn Classic, maybe we can look foward to that as his comeback stage after his ankle heals? It will heal by then wont it? 7 months away

If he doesn't face any kind of reinjury during training in the off-season then it's definitely possible. To see him break the record he set there this season would be a bloody amazing comeback. 

49 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Since Hanyu always starts off with Autumn Classic, maybe we can look foward to that as his comeback stage after his ankle heals? It will heal by then wont it? 7 months away

I don't think anyone has any basis to speculate on when Yuzu will be back in competition, yet. I bet Yuzu himself can't make any clear predictions.

I'm going to share something. This is Yuzu-related, promise. My dad died late 2016. My mom died way back 2001. Then early last year, i was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. I had to quit my job because my body can't take the long drive and the stress that comes with the job. That's basically the reason why i have the time to binge on Yuzu-related stuff. I'm also not in a romantic relationship, i'm honestly not interested in romance. My siblings say i have the mentality of a kid still. 

My niece asked me just an hour ago if i was depressed. She said their class discussed it yesterday and she asked me if i went under depression because of what happened. 

I was watching a fancam of Olympics gala that time, Yuzu-focused, and when she asked me that, it was when Yuzu was performing the Swan. I happily answered her, "Who would be depressed while watching Yuzu? You see that face? You think i have time to be depressed when i'm always worrying about his health and binge-watching his videos?". :xD: 

My elder sister told me months ago that Yuzu's not good for my health. I have 118 bpm because of my hyperthyroidism and every time Yuzu competes, i don't need to check my pulse rate to know it's way way up. :ohno: 

But watching Yuzu also makes me happy so who cares for a normal pulse rate anyway. :war: 

I'm currently on medication and planning to open a computer shop that i'll manage myself. 24/7 on a computer, with internet, watching Yuzu. Heck yeah! :LOL: 

So thank you Yuzu for being one of the few good things in my life now. :devilYuzu: 

I'm blessed with understanding family and friends who eventhough don't get my fascination with Yuzu, they just let me babble. :embSwan: 

So thank you for this wonderful place where gushing about Yuzu is normal. :tomato: 

(dang it, couldn't find an appropriate part to use the new Yuzumojis :sorrow:

(i kind of feel uncomfortable sharing these things because i'm a private person, but hey, thank you internet anonymity) :winky:

15 minutes ago, Erin said:

I'm going to share something. This is Yuzu-related, promise. My dad died late 2016. My mom died way back 2001. Then early last year, i was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. I had to quit my job because my body can't take the long drive and the stress that comes with the job. That's basically the reason why i have the time to binge on Yuzu-related stuff. I'm also not in a romantic relationship, i'm honestly not interested in romance. My siblings say i have the mentality of a kid still. 

My niece asked me just an hour ago if i was depressed. She said their class discussed it yesterday and she asked me if i went under depression because of what happened. 

I was watching a fancam of Olympics gala that time, Yuzu-focused, and when she asked me that, it was when Yuzu was performing the Swan. I happily answered her, "Who would be depressed while watching Yuzu? You see that face? You think i have time to be depressed when i'm always worrying about his health and binge-watching his videos?". :xD: 

My elder sister told me months ago that Yuzu's not good for my health. I have 118 bpm because of my hyperthyroidism and every time Yuzu competes, i don't need to check my pulse rate to know it's way way up. :ohno: 

But watching Yuzu also makes me happy so who cares for a normal pulse rate anyway. :war: 

I'm currently on medication and planning to open a computer shop that i'll manage myself. 24/7 on a computer, with internet, watching Yuzu. Heck yeah! :LOL: 

So thank you Yuzu for being one of the few good things in my life now. :devilYuzu: 

I'm blessed with understanding family and friends who eventhough don't get my fascination with Yuzu, they just let me babble. :embSwan: 

So thank you for this wonderful place where gushing about Yuzu is normal. :tomato: 

(i kind of feel uncomfortable sharing these things because i'm a private person, but hey, thank you internet anonymity) :winky:

*hugs*

You've had to deal with a lot. I'm glad our alien Overlord Trollzuru helped you do that.  Remember what he said about how he knew when he was happy, he'd also made others happy? He's right. 

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

*hugs*

You've had to deal with a lot. I'm glad our alien Overlord Trollzuru helped you do that.  Remember what he said about how he knew when he was happy, he'd also made others happy? He's right. 

Oh now you made me cry. :sorrow: 

My poor tear ducts. Stop it.:8:  

(Yay finally got to use a new Yuzumoji!) 

Just now, Erin said:

Oh now you made me cry. :sorrow: 

My poor tear ducts. Stop it.:8:  

(Yay finally got to use a new Yuzumoji!) 

It's okay, I don't think I've stopped crying for more than a few hours at a stretch since the week before the Olympics. Though now it's also because I have a deadline DAY AFTER TOMORROW and I think I need seven days with no sleep to get the work done, and I'M STILL HERE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

It's okay, I don't think I've stopped crying for more than a few hours at a stretch since the week before the Olympics. Though now it's also because I have a deadline DAY AFTER TOMORROW and I think I need seven days with no sleep to get the work done, and I'M STILL HERE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!

Haha we really need that thread where people with deadline will be reminded and "bullied" to log off. :xD:

Hace 1 hora, ClarissaH said:

To see him break the record he set there this season would be a bloody amazing comeback. 

my expectations aren't that high... Even if he pops all of his jumps, just seeing him healthy and back, possibly with new music, choreo, and costume would be more than enough to make me happy

By the way.. does Hanyu hold the record of being the first/only skater who's broken a WR with their first :pancake: of the season?
That'd be another record to add to the long list :pouty:

36 minutes ago, Erin said:

I'm sure it wasn't easy for you to write all of this but I think you are really brave! And remember what  Yuzu said after winning his second olympic gold medal? He said that just as he felt truly happy at that moment he wished all of us his fans could be happy as well. Yuzuru wishes for our happiness so I hope you are or will be happy.