General Yuzuru Chat

54 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I remember reading elsewhere that at least some of the content is Ice Jewels interviews, so now I'm a bit confused... we'll see I guess. I wish I was there, though... two weeks at least until I get my copy :sadPooh:

And I want the Ice Jewels photobook, but that would mean waiting another week... if he announces his withdrawal from Milan in due time, I might get it... Despite the longer wait...

1 hour ago, omurice said:

;_____; I LOVE ICE JEWELS PHOTOBOOKS but i just bought 3 magazines like a week ago, this is so bad for my wallet :sadPooh:

I bought Aera with blue cover and one older photobook  I always wanted and like a 1,5 week after I accidentally pre-ordered new Figure Skaters, New Ice Jewels and new Sportiva :facepalm: At first I freaked out, but couldn't make myself cancel it, so now I can't wait to get them! :biggrin: And I'm going to Milan. At least I have good motivation for working hard 

I promised myself I won't buy any more Yuzu's stuff until the next season photobook will come out in summer. I need to be strong :Poohgaveup:

7 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

and look at those girls!!! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:and Yuzu is like, cmon girls keep it together!!! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

DXJwMG-UQAASHms.jpg

He has high expectations. At least she kept it together and didn't just fall over and faint at his feet.

19 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Brian talking abt Jun, Yuzu, Yuna ... <3

"I never underestimate him because he is the most headstrong person." :sadPooh:

But cmon Korean media, you still owe us a vid of that Yuzu-doing- a-naruto-run gif. :laughing:

I want a nice, long video of Brian talking about his students. Is there such a clip? Yuzu, Yuna, Javi, maybe Junhwan (I am really watching out for him after that free skate which was far more musical and fluid than I expected), even Gabby and Lilbet. I'd love to watch it.

Internet is already paid up for six months, it's good to have things to do that won't cost money because I see myself giving amazon jp a lot of business now.