General Yuzuru Chat

Im glad our fanbase is growing rapidly after olympics.

Im even more glad Yuzu is staying with Brian..

However I wish yuzu skips the majority of ice shows in the summer so that he can heal his ankle before the upcoming season of grand prix. He can appear in non skating stuff or documentaries on his health condition and have a good rest with his family in japan. 

I get the feeling that he wants to do the shows for his fans this summer and that it is a big priority for him. I think he mentioned that briefly somewhere in the gazillions of interviews we had lately. I remember thinking, "why? you have the rest of your life for shows!" It isn't a situation where he has to strike while the iron is hot, like Javi. Yuzu is secure from now until forever. He can command almost any price these days... within reason, and his fans will still adore and support him if he needs to rest. I hope he takes whatever measures are called for, even the dreaded surgery, if that is what is needed to heal this injury. 

1 minute ago, liv said:

I get the feeling that he wants to do the shows for his fans this summer and that it is a big priority for him. I think he mentioned that briefly somewhere in the gazillions of interviews we had lately. I remember thinking, "why? you have the rest of your life for shows!" It isn't a situation where he has to strike while the iron is hot, like Javi. Yuzu is secure from now until forever. He can command almost any price these days... within reason.I hope he takes whatever measures are called for, even the dreaded surgery, if that is what is needed to heal this injury. 

yeah, he said he wanted to give back performances to people thanking all the support. I hope he takes it easy.

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I hope he gets good rest at home, gets to enjoy his earphones, read his Tokyo Ghoul manga knowing that Kaneki-kun wants to eat him and finally play the new MonHun.

Speaking of which, the new season of the Tokyo Ghoul anime starts on April 3 2018... so if Yuzu is lucky enough to catch it in Japan...

(Come to think of it, isn't the imperial garden viewing where the Emperor and Empress invites VIPs and Olympic  medallists happening in April? In that case the answer to the above question would be yes)

5 minutes ago, souyouki said:

Speaking of which, the new season of the Tokyo Ghoul anime starts on April 3 2018... so if Yuzu is lucky enough to catch it in Japan...

(Come to think of it, isn't the imperial garden viewing where the Emperor and Empress invites VIPs and Olympic  medallists happening in April? In that case the answer to the above question would be yes)

Silly things like timezones mean nothing when you like anime :darklordyuzu: