General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, katonice said:

Woah amazing. This is what I call dedication. 

Even just a view of his back is making me smile, because it's new footage ^^

A 7 second sprinkle of water of just the backside and one "Hai~~” (so cute ajdhrhsggf)of a five-month-old "new"footage from our Lord zuzu and the catus lives!!!:sadPooh::th_tumbleweed:

*Is desperate

53 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

*coughs*

So my friends, the time has come! We cordially invite you to join us in our first Olympic Games thread! Grab your wine, grab your chocolate, clock is going tick-tock, tick-tock!

:dpooh:

8 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Out of stock? lol And here I was actually tempted to pre-order it together with the new book...

2 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

*coughs*

So my friends, the time has come! We cordially invite you to join us in our first Olympic Games thread! Grab your wine, grab your chocolate, clock is going tick-tock, tick-tock!

Yata....thanks for the reminder. We need to program the pooh droids to do extra duty soon, and dig enough irrigation ditches. In 10 days, we need to prepare for a giant massive flash flood. 

Speaking of floods, since we're such dry cacti, would the sudden onslaught of water kill us? o_O

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Yata....thanks for the reminder. We need to program the pooh droids to do extra duty soon, and dig enough irrigation ditches. In 10 days, we need to prepare for a giant massive flash flood. 

Speaking of floods, since we're such dry cacti, would the sudden onslaught of water kill us? o_O

Oh never mind that, we’re dead already...

Just now, Xen said:

What about us caffeine people?

I also don't drink coffee. Well, not often. I will probably consume entirely too much chocolate, though. It's my coping mechanism, though it does not allow me to be dead to the world or way too excited to function like the other two. 

6 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

WOW!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Ooooooo another one of the pop up letter boxes for Yuzu! That's so cool!

The first one I saw was made by a Chinese fan, it was Yuzu costumes themed and super amazing too (I think she is looking for fellow fans to fill the blank spaces with messages!):

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av16985895.html

I can't art and craft that well for my life so I hope more talented fans can make these for him, I am sure he would totally have fun opening them!:pouty:

I need a DIY how to do a thing like that! 

Can't belive Olympics is so close. I'm not ready:13877886:

11 minutes ago, Xen said:

what-is-dead-euron-greyjoy.gif(x)