General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, MrPudding said:

look where his hands at. wow Yulia :rofl:

5 hours ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

He's on a suit.. With red framed glasses.. What a fashion terrorist :facepalm::facepalm:

tbh WHAT HAPPENED in the photo with Zijun... when was that???

it is not just the glasses....

8 hours ago, Forcefield said:

I'm 152 cm (5 ft) and I'm totally the opposite. Height difference might be cute when you see it but I'm intimidated by taller people especially men. :13877886:

Yuzu and my height difference is too much. T_T Funny enough, that's why I never understood how people could call him short, but it does look like it when he's standing next to other people of his height or giants.

I guess Shoma would be more of my type, except I'm not actually interested since he will forever be a baby to me.

Shoma is probably as tall as you~ you can pretend to be a baby and get a flower from Yuzu XD jk

7 hours ago, kaeryth said:

The original MV if anyone's interested. (you can kinda spot Saya Hanyu at 0:49)

Hide contents

Saya is in the middle?

this song, crying. We will get one this season...fans might make one too 

2 hours ago, singcarcom said:

His hands are lingering around her waist. His shyness around girls is so adorable! :embSwan:

I think only his wrist are touching her waist. :rofl:

2 hours ago, singcarcom said:

:waffle:  :squishedPooh:  Because of the 9gag video, today is the first time my friend came across Yuzu stuff not through me..."Omg, he's so cute....And woah, he has SO MANY fans (from different nationalities)..."

To which I respond, "See, I'm not the only crazy one."  :winky:

VIVA POOHLORD INVASION!!!:darklordyuzu:

2 hours ago, Xen said:

Um, though to amuse us, since a lot of us cook, bake etc, if you could cook Yuzu a meal, what would you make for him?

IF Yuzuru got three days to visit your city, and you got to be his tour guide, where would you take him and why?

I'm gonna cook sinigang for him. Sinigang is a Filipino delicacy characterized by its sour and savoury taste most often associated with tamarind attributing for its sour yet delicious taste. The main ingredient can be pork meat, cow meat, fish or shrimp (you choose). Other ingredients include garlic, onions, okra, taro corms, white radish, water spinach, yardlong beans, eggplant and TOMATOES...

Hmm.. Where would I bring him? :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:. I'll bring him to Niyogyugan Festival (Coconut Festival). It is a once in a year gathering of all the towns comprising Quezon Province where they battle it out for the best booth, street dance and food highlighting the province' top industry, the coconut industry!

2 hours ago, kelly said:

I'd take him to the theme park just to see his reaction to roller coasters

It's a nice idea too. What would be Yuzu's reaction? Is he scared of rides? Would he be brave enough to conquer a haunted house?

P.S. Am I the shortest Satellite at 4'11"? :sad-smiley-046:

24 minutes ago, anyanee said:

I see,Thank you for answer me.

I should add disclaimer that there are parts of the subcontinent where it's not so pronounced, and lots of lovely places to visit, where people are generally nice and far more used to, let's say, diversity. But I live in a city where being different will get stares and there are all kinds of tensions, so... *shrugs*  There are still nice people everywhere. It's just that usually, the IQ of a crowd is the square root of the IQ of the biggest idiot in it, and idiots are always the loudest.

9 minutes ago, PapiandPooh421 said:

It's a nice idea too. What would be Yuzu's reaction? Is he scared of rides? Would he be brave enough to conquer a haunted house?

tbh i would love to be his tour guide to Disneyland in California. I want to see him hug the Prime Minister Pooh!

Just gonna leave it here.. my Yuzu fan girl confession post  :embSwan:

Yuzu, Our swan,  you are such a beauty. I will support you, love you, appreciate you, protect you. You are my baby even though we're the same age. Anyone can fight me if s/he tries to take away that sweet smile away from you. Thank you. 

iirc Yuzu hates heights.

I remember he said that at time of Sendai parade. He said something like "I was a bit scared (of standing on the truck) because I don't like heights."

So he may not like roller coasters, but yes, I'm also very curious of seeing his reaction:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Kohei Uchimura also hates roller coasters since he has a height phobia :rofl:

1 minute ago, Xen said:

sadly most asian men do not look like him

I have to agree to this...

:waffle: