Everything posted by Danibellerika
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I could see it in another browser. Maybe I'll restart.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I can see everyone but yours
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yuzu clearly has another talent where he can turn time back or forward depending on the day. Some people have all the gifts.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
LOL Javi didn't. He was just taking off his skate guard from his pov.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Was it the one where Kiches and I were interviewed at the beginning? Someone also told kiches that Yuzu watches the TV Tokyo program there they documented us the whole time so it's possible he saw that one. I'm glad someone found this. I was watching my fancams and I was quite amused at his expression here which they showed us on the jumbotron.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'd prefer another worlds myself... and heck, another GPF since I'll be there.
-
Team Japan
Marin is admittedly not my fave, but I was thinking if she is actually on the lazy side he can maybe help motivate her to work harder. Could you share what you think could be less ideal?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I wonder if he would have possibly made the difference for Yuna in Sochi...and on the flip side, I wonder if Yuzu didn't have Orser in Sochi if that would have made a difference too, clout-wise...
-
Team Japan
I tend to think of Mirai and Mao cases for people that can do a 3A but then have UR issues elsewhere, though generally they have better jumps than Satton. I can't say I'm personally super confident, but I am super curious how she is going about it and if any of it can translate to her other jumps. She can use any help she can get.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
He said his reaction at the end of his skate was because he knew he did enough to win it all.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Though I was calculating, I was still fairly relaxed with Shoma. I guess because as long as Yuzu won I was willing to not be too upset if I didn't get what I wanted elsewhere lol. Honestly I didn't completely remember my reaction to his win until I uploaded my videos. I knew I cried, but that maniacal screaming/laughing/crying that came with it for minutes afterward...it's no wonder I was out of breath. I promise that usually only happens with proper exercise . The Olympic experience wasn't the most stressful but at the same time I could tell the atmosphere meant more than anything else. I think part of it for me was Yuzu's confidence and the fact that I was on the tail end of a tour of asia so I was bound to be a little tired. With helsinki I was there for one thing and I was in Boston the year before (only for the free) so I wasn't sure what I would get. I enjoyed both experiences so much overall though.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
We had to get to medals plaza which took hours and was a hassle and a half. Then we had to get back to seoul on the same night. We got back around 1am and I crashed the entire day. We woke up and they were playing the men so we re-watched it.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I can see the argument for it, but I wasn't losing sleep over it either. Too busy celebrating Yuzu being the GOAT and whatnot.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yeah I felt like we wouldn't be in for a nail biter after the fall (though of course waited to see Yuzu in #1 until I lost my ****), but I love Shoma so I still wanted him on the podium, hoping he was doing enough to keep his spot, lol.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I'm glad he was super confident because on paper Shoma's SB or PB would have done it, albeit not by much. On the jumbotron they showed the skater's SB and how many points would be needed for the lead so I wasn't all that sure until he went splat on the first jump. And then there were other things he didn't quite do so well on that shaved away at his score too. I was thinking of his planned content like
-
Team Japan
More cuteness! Happy girls, well deserved
-
Team Japan
Though I wonder if Marin agreed with that assessment to an extent and decided to move to a coach that would put more fire under her butt.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Happy 1 Million Views, Seimei!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Though I bet he didn't image train Daleman's Team Gold to be sandwiched in-between... I actually saw some last week! In the DC area anyway. It was a couple of days after we got hammered with a foot of snow. That's all well and good Forbes, but if you're not going to provide a networth then wtf are you good for? Our boy is such good clickbait
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Not to mention the best jump technique, as he is second to Yuzu for me when it comes to those puuurrrty jumps (poor guy just needs to work on his mental game). His good jumps don't look like that by chance. Just like Yuzu's don't look like that by chance. That is work. They want it that why like the Backstreet Boys.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
It's a question they can answer themselves by looking up both of their PBs. They're just trying to stir the pot.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thanks! So long story short, Misha's like http://i68.tinypic.com/2qxcpkk.gif
- General Skating Chat
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I missed the presser, what questions?
-
Team Japan
Not sure. I don't follow her much either as she is not really a fave of mine, but I imagine most focus went to people that were competing at the Olympics. But I know she has summer shows coming up so she might pop up more.