Costumes we love to hate

This seemed like a good idea to me:- which costumes did you hate?  For myself I'd put most of the 80s in there- the Brians looked absolutely ridiculous in all that spandex.

To start I am nominating Javier Fernandez 'Modern Times' overalls from FAOI in the hope that it  somehow makes him ditch them before competitions begin.  The jettisoning of the moustache make up is a good sign that he's coming to his senses I hope.

2 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I don't want to start with the most obvious one, so here we have Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat are one of my fave couples for this. 2006 Olys, 2010 ... but the toilet paper one is my fave. No idea why it won't embed, so - click

86e075aea0.jpg

I had problems with embed too ... just use the Insert other media button and it works ... for me at least

18 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I don't want to start with the most obvious one, so here we have Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat are one of my fave couples for this. 2006 Olys, 2010 ... but the toilet paper one is my fave. No idea why it won't embed, so - click

sorry, embedding is on and off. i think the new bug fix upgrade is supposed to fix it. maybe i should do that now instead of saturday