Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yuzuangel

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yuzuangel

  1. Why does Zijun get such low PCS? Is it her lack of speed/poor stamina? Because she lands her jumps but she still looks slow across the ice, but I didn't expect her to get a 102 at Worlds with 7 triples (2 UR'd)...
  2. test! it works :D [instagram]BTlfXfTlDVO[/instagram]
  3. Since Yuzu is winning by a landslide, I'm going to do the sacrilege-y thing and vote for Boyangman. Because, come on, can you blame me!? :grin: Edit: Wait, I can't find a poll? :ban: jUST KIDDING
  4. 56% :clap: and spidey is second!
  5. I like your avatar The story behind the photo made me sad though... You mean all of Boston? Or was there a reason why he wore a tshirt?
  6. Thank you for posting! I hope you don't regret going despite the tickets being 42759374502347509843 dollars :sick:
  7. I like your avatar
  8. it sounds interesting but reddit isn't very nice to yuzu sometimes so i tend not to go on it
  9. Yes, hopefully custom titles will come soon...
  10. Honestly, I think Kaori doesn't have as much of a chance to get it either. I think it will be Satoko + Mai, Satoko + Marin, or Mai + Marin.
  11. What about Elizabet?
  12. There is a thread here :3 topic27.html
  13. How can I just choose two?! :( I picked Requiem and R+J1.0, after that would've been Chopin :3
  14. Haha the other day I saw Vincent skating at my local rink to R+J1.0 in underarmour and he looked a lot like Yuzu from far away....
  15. [image] [/image] oh my god he looks soooooo goooooood
  16. Welcome! I understood you completely! Your English is good
  17. what do you mean by multiple quotes?
  18. Is this an active community? https://www.reddit.com/r/yuzuruhanyu
  19. Karen...would be a complete package skater if she didn't so obviously underrotate her 3T all the damn time. Looks like a problem that's hard to fix though.
  20. So you guys can all land quads?
  21. I actually was scared to say this bc of all the criticism of Shoma's jumps (which I agree with) but I really liked his LP a lot at Worlds.
  22. TURANDOT?! Seriously?! He needs to keep his FS....it was exquisite.
  23. poor canada, they missed out on having a full set of skaters by 1 placement in men's

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.