Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
General Yuzuru Chat
omg jina, are you gonan use all the FS tickets? did you get any A level? i would buy one from you ;_; We got 3 C and 2 B for SP and all B for FS. I dunno how many FS tickets we have spare but I'll PM you if we have 1 unaccounted for. thanks :))
-
General Yuzuru Chat
omg jina, are you gonan use all the FS tickets? did you get any A level? i would buy one from you ;_;
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Haha how did you meet so many people at Worlds?! hahaha BTW, I usually root against the Americans in most every sport just because NBC (or whatever american channel i have to watch) usually makes me so annoyed at them by the time they actually perform that i just have a bias against them. I am not a fan of NBC commentating, I always end up yelling "shut up Tara" at the tv. I don't mind Jason Brown or Ashley Wagner, but I root against Gracie Gold. I don't mind any of them but I don't really bat an eye if they don't do too well. I used to root against Gracie Gold around Sochi era when everyone was going crazy over beautiful blonde gracie GOLD skating for GOLD whose movie star looks overshadow everyone in hollywood just because.... ofc she was one of the best american figure skaters ever, after winning nationals once, and having no major international medals But this season made me like her a lot more, probably because that...hype subsided.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Haha how did you meet so many people at Worlds?! hahaha BTW, I usually root against the Americans in most every sport just because NBC (or whatever american channel i have to watch) usually makes me so annoyed at them by the time they actually perform that i just have a bias against them.
-
Team China
definitely looks like flour
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Depending on the lineup, Satoko could very well beat whoever is the 2nd Russian lady in the team event, if she doesn't match against Evgenia.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
haha i'd talk about it -- i do want pchiddy to get his gold medal, but i'm not too hung out on it
-
Team USA
This is Mirai's chance...if she doesn't take it, then......well, she never will. Now I think it's gonna be Mirai - Ashley - Karen next year. Poor Gracie. I don't think anyone saw this coming after before last season.
- The Meme Thread
-
General Yuzuru Chat
well i'd rather all the divine power be focused to make it so yuzu get the second gold in the single event :smile: yeah totally this
- The Meme Thread
-
General Yuzuru Chat
The tickets aren't actually that expensive. I guess they range from ~$70 - ~$220?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
we will see him this month OMFGGGGGGGG :D :D :D :D :D also: it's only 3 stops, phew i thought it was like 7 ok ok im not panicking, this is ... good? actually i'm just jealous bc i can't see him, i'm not in japan and he doesn't care about shows outside of japan :'(
-
Team USA
- The Meme Thread
- Suggestions?
Hm, that doesn't seem to happen to me - does anyone else have that issue?- The Meme Thread
- Team USA
She would be lovely in ice dance.... :'D- Team USA
.______.- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
loool he looks kinda odd there hahaha- 1,987 replies
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
- The Meme Thread
- General Yuzuru Chat
It must be motivational for Yuzu to see this every day. And it's another reason why he could aim for four gold medals :) at one point it might not all fit on one plaque?!?!! <3 so glad to see him again <3- General Yuzuru Chat
I have much respect for eteri lol- Who is your favorite female skater?
^Wow! So beautiful and polished. Wow. <3- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
:crybaby: THIS! Call me shallow but this is what I fell in love with. :crybaby: this is perfection in a figure skating program.- 1,987 replies
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with: