Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
Yuzuru News and Updates
- General Yuzuru Chat
I haven't watched it. And I won't!- General Yuzuru Chat
Where? Sorry Speaking of TSL, why do they have a picture of Gracie as #3? http://theskatinglesson.com/women-skating-5-stars-present- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
holy s..!! such cheeriness so happy to see him smiling- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 5
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
- General Yuzuru Chat
omg lighten up, he'll be fine!! i can feel it- Team USA
WOW! I'm impressed. That's a huge risk!! GO KAREN!!!- General Yuzuru Chat
His tears at the end...nothing will ever be so powerful and emotional to watch for me, sorry. Swan is beautiful but not the same.- General Yuzuru Chat
Same- General Yuzuru Chat
omg Yuzu is in Moscow...i still haven't processed the fact that CoR is in a few days like, i don't feel anxious yet??? but this will surely hype me up you have no idea how happy i am to hear about his knee being better....- General Yuzuru Chat
He looks like he's wearing a rose crown made out of Satton's costume- Jump Faces Yeah!!!
- Jump Faces Yeah!!!
Does anyone have the exact clip he is looking at here? xD- Jump Faces Yeah!!!
She looks like she's side-eyeing you and judging you on your life choices- General Yuzuru Chat
WAit I love it!! No weird gold gussets?? I didn't like those...otherwise I love it.- Suggestions?
If it's not too troublesome,you can just send me links to tables and I'll copy and paste them for you since HTML is enabled for admins.- General Yuzuru Chat
Where is my POTO defense squad- Suggestions?
I'm not sure how we'd implement that, do you mean copy and paste HTML code and have it render? The reason why we don't have that functionality is because then people can insert whatever code they want. That and if you forget to close a tag it could mess up the forum.- Fanart
- Fanart
- General Yuzuru Chat
@Sapphiresushi try just pasting the link in, it will auto-embed?- Team USA
oh, shucks. thanks for posting.- Team Russia
- General Yuzuru Chat
But then he would get 0 points because quints are not allowed in the SP- General Yuzuru Chat
same i think he is at that height where he is taller than me but he doesn't look taller or maybe my height perception is just off actually he might be JUST at the height when he looks taller but not by much- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
The Etude costume looks like it comes straight out of a painting. I think it's clearly him but the head and body may be photoshopped from different pictures or something. When I first saw it I definitely thought it was a fan edit.- 1,987 replies
-
-
- 2
-
-
- yuzu
- photos
- yuzu photos
- yuzuru photos
-
Tagged with:
- General Yuzuru Chat
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.