Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
Team USA
LOL how presumptuous of them.
- General Skating Chat
-
General Yuzuru Chat
At least he has the record. But Chopin vs. Malaguena?? um
-
General Yuzuru Chat
ugh and he doesn't have the interpretation record. chopin is the best interpreted program ever, PUHLEAZE
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Thanks. This is the first time I've heard Yuzu mention Michelle Kwan, I think. Interesting.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Fear after breaking the WR? Of what, losing? Being chased? Pressure?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
This is so true. Great post.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
perfect
-
Donations
This is something we need to figure out, but thanks all for your kind and caring support
- Fanart
-
Skating on the Planet
@moni Oh wow, doubles in 3 years? That's really amazing and gives me hope, haha. I admire your dedication. My wish is to land some doubles one day and to develop decent skating skills that I can improvise to music and stuff. I'd be totally satisfied with that!! 2S and 2T would be sooo perfect, my dream, lol. Loop and lutz are my favorite jumps watching FS but I probably won't get to the loop and will definitely not get to the lutz. But hey one can dream. I've been struggling mostly with speed. It seems like everyone is faster than me, but going faster is scary. Especially since I've had falls going at full speed and they were really painful. Actually, I had a bad fall about a month ago and my elbows still hurt when I place them on the table. One-foot spins ARE killer!! I've been working on upright spin since the first month of skating so over a year ago and I STILL cannot do them consistently. One day I can do them and the next day I can't! But the feeling of being in a centered, fast spin is so nice. BTW, before I started skating every day, I skated with this other coach for about 6 months (but back then I didn't skate all that much) who didn't really correct some of my bad technique on waltz jump and toe loop. I was doing a toe-waltz jump apparently (not picking across the other foot, and not opening the hips when picking, prerotating a LOT on the ice) and had to relearn that. I also had to relearn waltz jump which took a lot of time but I think I have the hang of it now. Relearning jumps is not fun and I'm just doing waltz jumps/singles. I'd be amazed if people doing triples and quads would be able to... Anyway, you give me hope that one day I might land doubles. So excited P.S. BTW, I totally understand Yuzu when he just wants to jump all day. Jumping is fun (so is spinning). Working on skating skills... meh
-
Team China
HAHAHAHA "My essay is on an important historical character...myself."
-
Team China
Holy crap he looks so scary with all those chords coming out of him... Hope his recovery goes well and he comes back strong for Olympics!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Yuzu's quad thirst is causing figure skating to die! Because Nathan Chen's skating sucks! - basically that confession
- General Skating Chat
-
General Yuzuru Chat
beautiful!!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
link?
- Daily Yuzuru Photos thread
- The Meme Thread
-
General Yuzuru Chat
OMG! this should be added to the emoticons!! P.S. someone should tweet it to @Pyeongchan2018!!!
- The Meme Thread
-
Planet Hanyu Banner Contest!
^omfg amazing, liha! i love the sparkles! and i prefer the one where he's wearing the galaxy ^^ omg i love the first watercolor one!!! T_T
-
Suggestions?
on the bottom left, not centered right now, still fidgeting with the HTML...
-
Skating on the Planet
Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to put this but does anyone actually skate themselves? I've started learning about a year ago, but only the last 3 months have been going every day (before it was on average once a week or two weeks, now it's 5 times a week although recently I'm slacking off ;_;) Just wondering how you guys are progressing, when you started, what can you do? As for me, I've been just doing basics like toe loop, waltz jump, salchow, loop, and some one-foot upright spins. It takes a lot longer than I expected and I still skate soooo sloowwww haha.
-
Suggestions?
No, no, it includes what we had on the prophpbb platform...haha.