It's that time of the year - coaching changes 2019/2020

2 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

And all the mimes! Bring on the mimes.

Oh? Wonder what he'll be presenting at The Ice then.

A new ex from Glekhengauz with loads of mimes. 

45 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

That's practically a confirmation, there isn't time to shop around much after that. It's Eteri or bust now...

I think so too. This is gonna be one hell of a season.

5 minutes ago, Katt said:

Shoma still has 2 ice shows, The ice (27/7-4/8) and Friends on ice (30/8-1/9), so i guess he will stay at Eteri's camp until the ice, get choreo in mid Aug and debut at FOI. Maybe he's already tried out other camps.

I think Eteri's camp would have ended before The Ice.

1 minute ago, Yume said:

Nah, Averbukh or Gleikhengauz won't touch his programs.

You’re being too optimistic, my friend. Daniil has got utter confidence in his talent as a choreographer and itches to create a program for a top foreign skater. 

Just now, Fay said:

You’re being too optimistic, my friend. Daniil has got utter confidence in his talent as a choreographer and itches to create a program for a top foreign skater. 

Well, i would be worried if a choreographer who has created programs that won olympic/worlds titles and medals wasn't confident.

But i really hope that Shoma will let Shae and DW choreo his programs. So at least, i won't see from the first competitions comments (or less comments) like "OMG Shoma's artistry regressed so much!".

1 minute ago, Yume said:

Well, i would be worried if a choreographer who has created programs that won olympic/worlds titles and medals wasn't confident.

But i really hope that Shoma will let Shae and DW choreo his programs. So at least, i won't see from the first competitions comments (or less comments) like "OMG Shoma's artistry regressed so much!".

Come on, no one makes such observations about top athletes. 

11 minutes ago, eagle said:

I think Eteri's camp would have ended before The Ice.

Of course he would leave Eteri's camp at least a few days before The ice happen. Did my post really that misleading ;  ;

2 minutes ago, Yume said:

You're being too optimistic my friend.

Well, apart from forums, but forums is not what the judging panel looks at. As long as Shoma lands those jumps, he’ll be ok. 

15 minutes ago, Katt said:

Of course he would leave Eteri's camp at least a few days before The ice happen. Did my post really that misleading ;  ;

? I mean Eteri's camp ended on 21 July last year(according to Russian fans). So if its similar schedule, Shoma will stay till it ends, he doesnt have to leave in the middle of it.

14 minutes ago, eagle said:

? I mean Eteri's camp ended on 21 July last year(according to Russian fans). So if its similar schedule, Shoma will stay till it ends, he doesnt have to leave in the middle of it.

I thought you mean Shoma's time at Eteri camp. Anyway, it doesn't change much, whether he leave in the middle or stay till the end.