Favorite Yuzuru moments

4Nessie

33 minutes ago, mewana said:

Yuzu's "Bitch you THOUGHT" face after completing his 2017 Worlds FS.

giphy.gif

Oh gawd I love that little smirk he gives there. 

I'm just going to agree with everyone on their choices, because I would be choosing the same ones! The only other one I would add is him helping Roman after the ACI medal ceremony. That was vintage Yuzu. 

And the way he smiles while he's enjoying the simple act of skating, whenever it is. There's just something nice about watching someone love what they do. 

Oh, and how could I forget? The moment in my profile pic!  when he's being so extra and all the other skaters are helping him do it. 

along with literally every other moment mentioned here i have to say that the one moment that gets my most genuine laugh is the 2017 ACI gloves debacle. I could watch that video every day for the rest of my life and laugh my a$$ off at the moment where he just looks at em hahaha im laughing just thinking about it

also his "why am I crying??" from 2015 GPF, omg i cry with him every time

Mr. Hanyu's shenanigans

Olympic gala practice, ice shows, medal ceremonies, galas.... I don't care when it is but a giggly Yuzu is the best kind of Yuzu

But if I had to pick specifics:

- Posing with Misha and Eric at gala practice

- ACI 2018 men's podium

- ACI 2017 glove debacle

- Watching Javi skate

- "Vamos, Javiiiiii~!"

- Sniffing his ACI medal 4 years in a row

1 hour ago, LucyH said:

Let me just say that I loved reading through all of everyone's favourite moments because it triggered some additional memories I had as well..

I am so glad I made this thread. I hoped it would produce many moments to sum up Yuzu's career. Also it is so much fun to read all your choices. :knc_brian2:

I have many favourite moments, I love this thread:).

I suddenly remember the first time I saw him live, at his first practice in Helsinki, worlds.

I was a fanyu since Nice 2012, so I new — in theory — about his murderface and how fast he is. But on this day I was almost shocked and my first thoughts were: omg he looks so angry..OMG, he is so fast!!

:)

I will never forget this day.

And then, before the free, when his group was anounced for the warm— up, he did not stand in line, quietly, but skated off, moving, doing his own thing...there I saw how extra, extra special he is...😉

9 hours ago, MarthEmblem said:

Olympic gala practice,

OMG how could I forget this :LOL:, of course the Pyeongchang gala practice has my favorite Yuzu moments as well, like:

1. Yuzu, Eric and Misha catwalk :smiley-cool14:

2. Yuzu *hazing* Shoma (telling Shoma to get under his legs *lol*, touching Shoma's back of the knee with his knee from behind, causing Shoma to lose balance :68468287:

3. Yuzu kneeling to Zhenya, asking for her hand — posing like prince and princess together :3

4. Yuzu pulled down Boyang's hood, and then he pulled his own jacket's collar up to his head (since it has no hood :68468287:)

5. Yuzu getting into a rinkside hole-in-the-wall (perhaps by Eric's prompt? :68468287:)

6. The skating express™ (you know, where Javi is the driver and some other skaters hold tight to his waist in chain, and then when he turns too sharply the people behind (Boyang I think) falls)

7. Yuzu just skates past the sweeper kids and says "saranghaeyo yeoreobun!" (I love you everyone!) to the kids, while making the big heart sign with the arms this playboy I swear XD

8. Yuzu fiddling with the fan (the 2020 olympics fan)

9. Luca Lanotte's selfie with Yuzu and Shoma

...and many more, I might add more later :68468287: