General Yuzuru Chat

boobskirt said:
Hi everyone! I've been following Yuzuru since his Mad Romeo and Etude days, and it's nice to meet fellow fans. Thanks for your hard work in creating this forum. I look forward to surviving the Olympics with this community.

:s_drinks

Your username :rofl:

OK, Hydro, we're moving on. I promise!

But... can we gossip now and again if there's further news from our previous home? LOL

I can't wait for once they remake the thread - how it will look xD

Hanmgse said:
boobskirt said:
Hi everyone! I've been following Yuzuru since his Mad Romeo and Etude days, and it's nice to meet fellow fans. Thanks for your hard work in creating this forum. I look forward to surviving the Olympics with this community.

Your username deserves a +3 GOE :D

I second this judgement xD

boobskirt said:

Meoima will kill you :rofl: but +3 GOE for your courage :clap:

SydneyH said:
boobskirt said:

Meoima will kill you :rofl: but +3 GOE for your courage :clap:

Off topic but where did you get that picture? it's gorgeous :smiley-love017:

Hello everyone, and thanks to everyone who started and made us this home on planet Hanyu. Had some trouble with google as well, warning danger

(they are not wrong, one look at Space Kittens program is not enough, you need a little bit more and just a little bit more and ... ooops).

So Thank you for all your hard work.

So off topic, I feel celebration and sunshine both on the forum and outside (we have summer and 17 degrees heat wave). So a little quiz game: If Yuzu aka space kitten was having a vacation at your country, city, what places would you show him?

Hello! :)

I'm really happy this Hanyu's International Fan Forum exist! I'm glad I've been able to register and hope to be a part of this comunity ;) 

I've been following Yuzuru since the 2014 Olympic period. Will be happy to talk and fangirl with you all :laughing:

Guest turquoiseblue

We have 955 members now :yay:

I hope our Planet Hanyu will soon be on the first page of Google search results for Yuzuru Hanyu :D :D