Media Link Requests

An odd request but I vaguely remember seeing a clip or gifset where Machida is announcing 'timshel' for his theme on that one year to the JP media. Not sure if Yuzu was also there but Daisuke, Mao etc. were in the background and they were like ???? ? Long shot but sure if anyone might know where to find a video? 

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

An odd request but I vaguely remember seeing a clip or gifset where Machida is announcing 'timshel' for his theme on that one year to the JP media. Not sure if Yuzu was also there but Daisuke, Mao etc. were in the background and they were like ???? ? Long shot but sure if anyone might know where to find a video? 

This is LQ but it was all I could find! Starts around ~2:00

54 minutes ago, obscurite said:

This is LQ but it was all I could find! Starts around ~2:00

omg thank you, I love that they were all like ???!_?? ?? ? :xD: (tbh I love Yuzu but if I was ever reborn as a JP male figure skater, I'd probably be Machi - ~2deep4me~ style weird, influenced a lot by weird foreign stuff, loves eye makeup and quietly dramatic as fuck)

On 08/09/2017 at 7:09 AM, kaeryth said:

Top picture is from this video: (at 3:43)

Hide contents

Bottom picture is from 2010 Japan Nationals 6 minute warm up where Takahito Mura and Yuzuru almost collided. I can't find the video but nonchan has a gifset.

Was Machida's speech ever translated? Does anyone know where to find it?

3 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Sorry, I didn't specify properly. Oops. I meant the retirement speech at the Nationals ceremony from the video you linked. 

Hahaha.. sorry for the confusion as well! The post before you was about Timshel so I thought you were referring to that. nonchan from tumblr did a translation of his retirement speech.