Media Link Requests

9 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Oh no wait. It's not this one either. Lol. The one I saw actually included the parts where Chan and Ten's names were announced and them skating up to the podium and mounting it. xD

Its Japan commentary one or other language? Or fancam? 

11 分ぐらい, yanaさんが言いました:

Its Japan commentary one or other language?

I honestly can't recall but it might be the same one used in that DM video you embedded (before it got edited) since the commentary sounds like something I've heard before, lol. Tho I could've also heard it from this video as I might've seen it before myself seeing as I've gone through this uploader's vids before >_<

2 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I honestly can't recall but it might be the same one used in that DM video you embedded (before it got edited) since the commentary sounds like something I've heard before, lol. Tho I could've also heard it from this video as I might've seen it before myself seeing as I've gone through this uploader's vids before >_<

There's one channel got deleted. I think you saw it from there. :sorrow:

does anybody have the fancam of yuzu at the airport after olympics. i know i've saw it on youtube but i cant seem to find it.

ETA: someone gave me the link! again, id like to say thank you :10742289:

14 分ぐらい, yanaさんが言いました:

There's one channel got deleted. I think you saw it from there. :sorrow:

Nooooooo! It wasn't that long ago when I saw it. Like 6 months or less, and it was probably up for years before that T_T

What's the name of the channel? If it's something I don't remember, maybe it's a different one.

And I could've seen it on youku (tho I checked a couple of the users who upload lots of Hanyu vids and it isn't them either :/)

10 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Nooooooo! It wasn't that long ago when I saw it. Like 6 months or less, and it was probably up for years before that T_T

What's the name of the channel? If it's something I don't remember, maybe it's a different one.

And I could've seen it on youku (tho I checked a couple of the users who upload lots of Hanyu vids and it isn't them either :/)

Sorry I don't remember that channel name but it has so many full video. 

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

So I can't find the gif I saw but this'll do, right? I'm trying to find video footage of the cute moment where Yuzuru had to help a cute little girl give him flowers.

bd571bc1.jpg

runrun

Yuzu with kids is so cute :10636614: