Media Link Requests

9 minutes ago, yana said:

No, because based on their yukata it's DOI 2014. Right now I trying to find the video. Anyway thank you helping.:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:

That's what I thought it was but that mysterious text threw me. I guess the answer is in the cutoff text - likely someone else's name before senior debut then. Good luck!

26 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Does anyone have a link to where these clips are from? I think I've heard someone mention it's a Javi documentary?

http://xoxomyseriesxoxo.tumblr.com/post/158678267991/theyre-both-better-because-of-each-other-javi

We should stop meeting like this.. :10814716: ( funny thing...the way they introduced their segment on yuzu was thru fanart /still not over it/ :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:)

ETA: Yuzu was so sweet... "I owe what I won to him..." :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

We should stop meeting like this.. :10814716: ( funny thing...the way they introduced their segment on yuzu was thru fanart /still not over it/ :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:)

ETA: Yuzu was so sweet... "I owe what I won to him..." :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Reveal hidden contents

Actually I think we make a good team - you provide the clips, I'll translate :winky:

(thank youu!!)

Unfortunately I'm almost 100% blind with the Spanish so I'm just going to wildly guess at vaguely similar words. Thank goodness they kept the English interviews and didn't dub over them a la Japan.