Media Link Requests

1 hour ago, kamotejojo said:

:tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:Hi! I hope our awesome video detectives can help me out. There was a TOI special in 2014 that I'm trying to find. Here are some sample screenshots:

:bouquet-smiley:Thanks for your time!!!:bouquet-smiley:

Shameless self promotion for my post:

The whole broadcast: (Seriously... watch the whole thing. He just glowed throughout every number)

Hi there. Anyone know where I can view the flower ceremony for the men's event at Sochi in its entirety? I've seen it somewhere before but can't for the life of me remember where from. The only one I can find on YouTube now only has Hanyu's portion and I kinda want the one that features everything from start to finish (this is the one I've seen before). Can anybody help?

@SparkleSalad

Whoooooooooa. His 3As are gigantic usually but I don't think I've ever seen one that big from him before. That's absolutely *massive*. It looks even bigger than his quads. Doesn't even look humanly possible, if you asked me. He's in the air long enough for something way beyond just a triple. Guess he only needed to work on the speed of his rotations since back then. Perhaps the guy's perfected it already, even. But that is one awe-inspiring jump.

12 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Hi there. Anyone know where I can view the flower ceremony for the men's event at Sochi in its entirety? I've seen it somewhere before but can't for the life of me remember where from. The only one I can find on YouTube now only has Hanyu's portion and I kinda want the one that features everything from start to finish (this is the one I've seen before). Can anybody help?

Just now, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Thanks but I don't mean this one. This is the medal ceremony. What I'm looking for is the flower ceremony. The one that happened on the ice.

sorry:/ i found bits and peices of it, but i can't find the full thing

before

during [at the end of the video, starting at 4:05]

fan cam of after

16 分ぐらい, lilsailorさんが言いました:

sorry:/ i found bits and peices of it, but i can't find the full thing

before

during [at the end of the video, starting at 4:05]

fan cam of after

Yeah I prolly didn't see it on YouTube. It was possibly on youku where I saw it when I was watching a bunch of stuff on it but I dunno how to begin searching that site for a specific video Y.Y

Thanks very much for trying, tho. I'm touched! ^_^

24 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Yeah I prolly didn't see it on YouTube. It was possibly on youku where I saw it when I was watching a bunch of stuff on it but I dunno how to begin searching that site for a specific video Y.Y

Thanks very much for trying, tho. I'm touched! ^_^

This?