Suggestions?

1 hour ago, asiacheetah said:

Sorry I haven't been on the site for a while (traveling and can't get on it at work). I noticed after the revamp, we no longer have to option when we click on a thread to skip to first unread post. Am I missing something?

There's a little circle or star next to the thread title. Clicking that will take you to the first unread post :)

I could make a little thread in this subforum listing the 'how to' questions and answers that appeared so far, so that people asking about forum things wouldn't post in Suggestions anymore. If there's any interest.

1 hour ago, surimi said:

I could make a little thread in this subforum listing the 'how to' questions and answers that appeared so far, so that people asking about forum things wouldn't post in Suggestions anymore. If there's any interest.

Yeah it would be great to have something like a How to.. index thread! New questions could be asked there, too, and the answers could be linked in the OP

3 hours ago, liha said:

Yeah it would be great to have something like a How to.. index thread! New questions could be asked there, too, and the answers could be linked in the OP

Done. ^ ^

29 minutes ago, Anony said:

This seems like an odd one,  but can I request an emoji of Winnie the Pooh's bum? It just seems... oddly useful...

odd!! but why not? do you have a specific photo you were thinking of? were you thinking of the tissue box bum?

1 minute ago, liha said:

odd!! but why not? do you have a specific photo you were thinking of? were you thinking of the tissue box bum?

I do actually :embSwan:

Do you want me to go ahead and post it here or should I pm a specific admin?

22 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

how to go to a thread and view the posts that you haven't read?

like, if i been away from the forum for a while and i want to catch up, i don't remember when was the last time i viewed a thread, so is there a way i can go the the thread front page and click on a link or button that takes me to the last viewed post?  (or the first unread post?)

thanks

There's a little circle or star next to the topic title. If you click on that one it should take you to the last viewed post

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this was addressed, but did we have a video archive thread anywhere? I know there was a google doc that listed competition videos and translations, but I'm wondering where videos like Fantasy on Ice would go or if there's a specific video performance archive we can keep on the forum (similar to the media thread that was on GS, but perhaps in a sheet that everyone can add to/update).

In the threads for broadcasts (our streaming parties) some kind souls are sharing videos they uploaded or found that are lost in the threads, can you put those links in the first post of the thread with (or instead of) the information to streaming sites to make it easier to find for someone checking late.

If I am asking for too much, just say so .. I totally understand that you are all busy and I am very thankful for all of the admins work managing the forum :thankyou:

On 6/12/2017 at 11:59 AM, kiches said:

Not sure if this was addressed, but did we have a video archive thread anywhere? I know there was a google doc that listed competition videos and translations, but I'm wondering where videos like Fantasy on Ice would go or if there's a specific video performance archive we can keep on the forum (similar to the media thread that was on GS, but perhaps in a sheet that everyone can add to/update).

Hm, I guess nothing of just general videos...we have ones for fancams.

I think you could start one in the translations and media subforum :)