Media Day 2018

All those years Plushenko recycled Nijinsky infinitely on nearly every Ice Show he appeared with Hanyu must have really rubbed off on Hanyu. And how he said he still cries when he sees Nijinsky. Now one day, Yuzu really might do Tango Amore... which gets me excited.

Back to this season! Wow so we get to see 2 of the Greatest male skaters of all time perform the same song! How blessed are we? Can't wait for Johnny to commentate on the SP! He'll be like "Yuzu asked me permission to skate to this piece".

After watching the programs i like the idea of tributes (who could have thought while he put it so close to our eyes on ciontu~ he is a master at this game) and i’m sure its gonna be amazing with shae and jeff’s magical touch there

As we always suspected here he goes with 4A, its so hard to believe yet not as much afterall he is the one who can do it 

and “who’s that handsome devil” *wink wink*

4 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Oh my...

1 minute ago, Xen said:

His layout....unless he intends the 4A to be the last jumping pass, I'm not buying it.

Then again, it is mr Yuzuru-"I jump 3As in my sleep/for health recovery" Hanyu, so hmm, who knows....

his entry to that 3A is... simple... 

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

his entry to that 3A is... simple... 

:13877886:

Well I like the new ANA jacket. It's pretty form-fitting.

1 minute ago, quadaxelwin said:

He just said in an interview he hasn't thought about when he is going to retire! Glad to hear, that he isn't considering retiring anytime soon :space:

I don't think he'd say it even if he has an idea. It's one of those mental things- if you know and say you'll retire anytime soon, judges might start holding down your scores (see Patrick Chan 2017/2018), and you yourself might mentally start giving yourself "breaks" and "permission" to do less than perfect work. Neither of which sound like Yuzu.

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic