Media Day 2018

1 hour ago, OonsieHui said:

I'm honestly wondering why exactly he so clearly announced his intention for 4A this season. what mind games is he playing with his competitors?? 

I'm not sure that he is this time. I think he's being honest. He's simply planning to drop a 4A on our heads sometime soon, and it's nice of him to warn us in advance, so we can order our wigs before our hair falls out completely...:13877886:

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Omg. Here was I trying to warp my brain to come up with conspiracies.

I need sleep. :13877886:

Hey, with Zu you never know so no wonder.

But yes, I am going to pass out too, I need sleep desperately. Would be nice if we woke up to more videos. 

Omggg Yuzu .... :13877886: *trying to gather thoughts* how did media day just APPEAR like this?!! I wasn't prepared!!!

Okay, so... I like both of these music choices although I admit when I first saw Nijinsky for FS I was ... temporarily speechless. But, I trust Yuzu's music and skating skills, he's going to make such beautiful original programs from these pieces! I mean, look at the clip of Origin! I don't know how I feel about him announcing 4A intentions for this season... it doesn't necessarily surprise me, but that and the potential interpretation of these choices as a beginning/ending theme make me selfishly hope this isn't the goodbye season... but even if it is, I can't wait to experience it. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, TallyT said:

But I did say he would come up with something no one had thought of....

He absolutely did that. 

But does anyone else find it just slightly weird not to see Javi gliding by in the background? I do. Feels like something's missing.

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic