2018/19 Coaching changes

Emmm and while Zhenya friendlist her in vk right after moving to Brian xD. Lol irony!

It's really strange though I think I saw lil Beth interview last week where she said that she didn't regret her moving from Eteri to Brian oO

Well, it's not actually confirmed she moved there for sure. Might be just a stop for a short time. But I like Daniil's strategy of posting the photo with Bet there and tagging it 'Team Tutberidze'... :popcorn:

1 minute ago, Lilona said:

Emmm and while Zhenya friendlist her in vk right after moving to Brian xD. Lol irony!

It's really strange though I think I saw lil Beth interview last week where she said that she didn't regret her moving from Eteri to Brian oO

That was a TV interview printed out. It was taken right after the Worlds, I think...

Just now, Lilona said:

That off season the wildest of them all oO

Come on, nothing is better than Ilyinikh-Katsalapov drama. Loads of people quarrelled and became sworn enemies then...

3 минуты назад, Fay сказал:

Come on, nothing is better than Ilyinikh-Katsalapov drama. Loads of people quarrelled and became sworn enemies then...

I'm talking abt variety of drama. Too many things happens in equal time-my poor head is spinning and I need to sleep but there breaking news after breaking news how I suppose to sleep? xD

Someone answered me like this:

That would be a bit... awkward to go training with Tutberidze now? 

I'm talking abt variety of drama. Too many things happens in equal time-my poor head is spinning and I need to sleep but there breaking news after breaking news how I suppose to sleep? xD

Sleep is totally overrated. Join my world of zombie...

If she's coming to Tutberidze, it's not becuase she wanted to steal her from Brian or take her because she trained with him, come on. She is definitely too demonized, well I don't really know her personally so I'll refrain from commenting, but she's a pro elite couch. She wouldn't take a student for revange or something. Just no.

I'll be really surprised if that's true by the way, wouldn't be a good change for Elizabet... She would be not even second, but third tier there :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

7 minutes ago, airi said:

If she's coming to Tutberidze, it's not becuase she wanted to steal her from Brian or take her because she trained with him, come on. She is definitely too demonized, well I don't really know her personally so I'll refrain from commenting, but she's a pro elite couch. She wouldn't take a student for revange or something. Just no.

I'll be really surprised if that's true by the way, wouldn't be a good change for Elizabet... She would be not even second, but third tier there :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

You might underestimate Eteri’s capacity for obsession there. But let’s hope her obsessions are mostly verbal and don’t translate into behavioural matters. 

20 minutes ago, Fay said:

You might underestimate Eteri’s capacity for obsession there. But let’s hope her obsessions are mostly verbal and don’t translate into behavioural matters. 

I know she talks a lot, but I don't think she's very irrational person. That wouldn't even benefit her, there is no world where Elizabet beats Zhenya or comes close... Okay, maybe she could improve, got bigger scores, even jump her 4S in competition (Eteri would definitely push her to do that), but in the end how much could she do with her, especially being so busy with up and coming stars? 

I believe of course that she will do everything for Alina to beat Zhenya now, and this will be very intense I fear for the girl honestly...