2018/19 Coaching changes

So TCC is getting crowded ... I didn't expect Jason to join, too ... but do we surely know that they all will train directly with Brian? He's not Gabby's main coach. Lee Barkell is. Maybe Jason will go to him. And there's Ghislain and Tracy too. I'm sure they have a plan and they wouldn't accepted all these big names if they wouldn't believe they could handle them all. But we'll see! Things are getting really interesting!

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

So TCC is getting crowded ... I didn't expect Jason to join, too ... but do we surely know that they all will train directly with Brian? He's not Gabby's main coach. Lee Barkell is. Maybe Jason will go to him. And there's Ghislain and Tracy too. I'm sure they have a plan and they wouldn't accepted all these big names if they wouldn't believe they could handle them all. But we'll see! Things are getting really interesting!

It doesn't really matter, it's still the same club. I don't expect Jason will go directly to Brian but Ghislain and Lee actually. 

Won't stop the egos clashing.

I don't know but I don't see Jason as the problem child, or rather if he is, then Boyang is too. All of them have huge egos, are arrogant and self-assured. All of them. Yes, Yuzuru too. You don't get to those levels without those. 

And the Chinese Fed, with the Olympics being in China, won't be any less of a problem than USFSA. Especially as USA has Nathan to focus on. 

Whoa. Now here we are, riding the Tower of Terror again! ( what kind of off season is this? One moment Im overjoyed and next Im confused as hell )

I read somewhere Orser gave an interview after PyeogChang, that he was looking forward to add 2-3 skaters, but Jason Brown too? When I heard Evgenia moved to TCC i  immediately thought Boyang moving there would be impossible and now this...

How on earth will he manage that:dpooh: and who will leave? Javi, after Europeans? Or others? Dear skating Gods, I dont want Orser-Yuna sudden separation happen to Yuzu, please no....

Jason means US federation right? Damn, those US media circus will invade TCC then? I cant:judgmental:

18 minutes ago, Katt said:

I also have a feeling that Brian think Yuzuru won't go to 2022 and will retire soon, or Yuzuru give him some hints.

:13877886:

Yeah i don't think that if he expressed a firm intention of trying for a third Olympic medal, these changes would have happened like this...

:sadPooh:

1 minute ago, Tsubakindy said:

Jason means US federation right? Damn, those US media circus will invade TCC then? I cant

Jason is not Nathan, and while he'll have Fed support, that's not even remotely the level that Nathan has had, and still has. It's fine, at least in those terms and not any worse than the pressure of all these other big feds that are in one place now. 

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Brian's not Gabby's main coach but for sure he still monitor her training. Ghislain is not listed as Yuzuru's coach but Yuzuru work with him more than with Brian at some points. Brian still behind the board with all Gabby's comp practice and K&C. 

I'm scared to think about media attention, noise, rumor and drama around TCC. Things can get really ugly. 

Just now, Katt said:

Brian's not Gabby's main coach but for sure he still monitor her training. Ghislain is not listed as Yuzuru's coach but Yuzuru work with him more than with Brian at some points. Brian still behind the board with all Gabby's comp practice and K&C. 

I'm scared to think about media attention, noise, rumor and drama around TCC. Things can get really ugly. 

It could very well be the plot of a bad reality show >__<

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

It doesn't really matter, it's still the same club. I don't expect Jason will go directly to Brian but Ghislain and Lee actually. 

Won't stop the egos clashing.

I don't know but I don't see Jason as the problem child, or rather if he is, then Boyang is too. All of them have huge egos, are arrogant and self-assured. All of them. Yes, Yuzuru too. You don't get to those levels without those. 

And the Chinese Fed, with the Olympics being in China, won't be any less of a problem than USFSA. Especially as USA has Nathan to focus on. 

I'm sure you're right about their egos! TCC will have to manage their schedules very wisely! The less they see each other, the better! But it's getting really crowded! I'm kinda confused rn! lol

Just now, hoodie axel said:

Why not Orser?

...*leaves*

:rofl:

Tomorrow in TCC news, Wakaba joins them too because Brian saw there were too many guys so thought, why not one more! 

(I am joking, before anyone takes me seriously as having any info)

6 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Tomorrow in TCC news, Wakaba joins them too because Brian saw there were too many guys so thought, why not one more! 

In all seriousness, though... It might be too late for Karen to really fix her technique. :/ 

She's the best singles skater in the US, IMO.