Major Competitions in Yuzu's Skating Life Streaming Parties

robin

4 hours ago, robin said:

This is the most popular timeslot in the doodle list... Sorry for those who can't make it :13877886:

I'm a low-tech person and sorry for asking this but the time displayed on above is which time zone? On the doodle, it said the time displayed on the header was my local time (UTC +8) and so the time of this party is UTC+8 Sat 10:00PM - Sun 12:00AM??

Also could someone kindly tell me where is the party venue?? When at the time of CiONTU, I remember I couldn't join to Hydro's room on Rabbit and not sure what was I doing wrong...

Nice 2012 holds very special place in my mushy heart and if I could join the party to share the whole experience, I'd be forever grateful:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 hour ago, BWOZWaltz said:

I'm a low-tech person and sorry for asking this but the time displayed on above is which time zone? On the doodle, it said the time displayed on the header was my local time (UTC +8) and so the time of this party is UTC+8 Sat 10:00PM - Sun 12:00AM??

Also could someone kindly tell me where is the party venue?? When at the time of CiONTU, I remember I couldn't join to Hydro's room on Rabbit and not sure what was I doing wrong...

Nice 2012 holds very special place in my mushy heart and if I could join the party to share the whole experience, I'd be forever grateful:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Dunno about the time, but rabbit can now host more than 25 people so it's not a problem anymore?

2 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

It should be displaying your local time. For me, it says 10am-12pm. :3

Also as @Ferrer mentioned, you probably had problems with CiONTU because of the room being full, not you doing anything wrong. It shouldn't be an issue now that they raised the capacity. :8430721:

1 hour ago, Ferrer said:

Dunno about the time, but rabbit can now host more than 25 people so it's not a problem anymore?

23 minutes ago, Ajora said:

It should be displaying your local time. For me, it says 10am-12pm. :3

Also as @Ferrer mentioned, you probably had problems with CiONTU because of the room being full, not you doing anything wrong. It shouldn't be an issue now that they raised the capacity. :8430721:

Thank you both. So the time must be your local time then great! 

As for the capacity of Rabbit room, is Hydro's room locked now? When I tried to visit her room about 1hour ago, it said the room is locked. At the time of CiONTU, I just couldn't go to the room but maybe it was over the capacity...(I've seen like 62 people or something...)

42 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

As for the capacity of Rabbit room, is Hydro's room locked now? When I tried to visit her room about 1hour ago, it said the room is locked. At the time of CiONTU, I just couldn't go to the room but maybe it was over the capacity...(I've seen like 62 people or something...)

The room only opens when the host is streaming something and opens the room :winky: 

3 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Did you have a rabbit account when you tried to join during CiONTU?

I will try to open the room 15 minutes before the start of the streaming party so you‘ll have some time :)  I will be hosting the party in my rabbit room and I will post the link here in time. 

The others have responded already but yes, the calendar event is in your local time!

3 minutes ago, robin said:

Did you have a rabbit account when you tried to join during CiONTU?

I will try to open the room 15 minutes before the start of the streaming party so you‘ll have some time :)  I will be hosting the party in my rabbit room and I will post the link here in time. 

The others have responded already but yes, the calendar event is in your local time!

Thank you so much for clarifying regarding the time.

I log in on Rabbit using my gmail account. Is it not the right way to do it?

20 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

This is what I get...

2ZnmFmY.jpg

And after you click ok?

Sorry I had to leave and I‘m not on my computer anymore so I am not sure if the room is still open. If it doesn’t work we can try later today again :)