Team China

Boyang:

4lz3T- slightly on toepick on 4Lz landing.

4T(?)- landed a bit pitched forward, slightly wobbly

//3A stable

Could use a bit more speed on the steps, but the stsq has more commitment now, better extensions and bigger movements overall. 

ROFL- omg poor Boyang has to go help pick up plushies with the flower girls. 

The broadcaster guy in QQ Live is saying-"The best thing is, his 4Lz3T is no longer going up to the boards! That resolves the biggest issue." XD

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

Boyang:

4lz3T- slightly on toepick on 4Lz landing.

4T(?)- landed a bit pitched forward, slightly wobbly

//3A stable

Could use a bit more speed on the steps, but the stsq has more commitment now, better extensions and bigger movements overall. 

They didn't show the scores for Boyang? We're already on to Zhang He.

11 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

They didn't show the scores for Boyang? We're already on to Zhang He.

Hmm...intl, I know he's improved, but I'm not sure if it's so dramatic enough to get notice and acknowledgement from judges. So intl probably about a 98? =(

While now the steps is not a requirement, um, bet him not doing anything will be noticed and that might hurt his GOEs.

Boyang looks cool in that programme and I liked glimpses of FS too! *maybe I need more plushies for Helsinki*

2 часа назад, Katt сказал:

Somebody need to tell Boyang the meaning of the song and get rid of all those gimmicks. I think he has more speed in stsq here than ice show. And where's transition ? :13877886:

Transitions what transitions? I wonder who will have them (apart from Yuzu of course).

He's more serious here, and is probably working on making it look more effortless and with a bit more swagger, which is where it will ideally be come November (and then more maturity past that). At least, I hope Lori and Kurt are giving him that direction.

I'm fine with the transitions there are here (looks like he kept his rocker change of foot into the 3A for example, although not well executed here), and some touches will come alive with better performance ability and more extension and better-suited movement quality, but I'm more concerned about the gimmicks and the way the first half is arranged. I think it would look better if they did a spin after the 4Lz+3T, for instance. It would interpret the music better with a flying camel there perhaps? And then he can jump the 4T to the music change.

A few spin positions need to be changed too even as it currently stands, and the way the spins are arranged too (gaining speed might help, as might arm variations in the combo spin). I like how the 3A and the 4Lz+3T interpret the music, though.

I also liked the bit of looseness he had at The Ice, which seems less apparent here, but it looks like a definite work in progress, so I'll leave it for now. Hope they change a bit of the choreography, and help him portray angst with his face better, and help him with the swagger (he can do it! The hair-touching was good!). He does seem to be giving more wrathful energy at points in the footwork, so fingers crossed.

Lori keep the same element order for his SP since Spiderman, and I agree that the placements of spins are not good. Its not fit to the music and the first and third spin are almost in the same part. I listen to the song and the guitar part is long enough for a stsq and an ending with a spin. For now apart from stsq, this program is so empty.