2018/19 GP Assignments

21 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

if it's 5 am in Japan it's 10 pm here in Italy and it would be PERFECT pls

I like your reasoning :2thumbsup: tho of course if it ends not being IdF the timing would be pretty useless:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

Just now, Xen said:

maybe while updating, their intern messed up the code. XD

Considering USBs are Star Trek technology for them, you are more than likely correct :D

I remember last season, one of the skating journos dropped the news first, maybe Lynn actually but am not entirely sure. 

3 minutes ago, lilsailor said:

Skaters find out when isu publicly release the assingmnents, they aren’t told in advance 

I wonder how that works practically. I mean ISU is basically all the feds, and the feds will want to let their top skaters know as soon as possible, won't they? 

Reminds me of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Where the headmasters of the different schools knew and were supposed to not tell their champions, and, well, we know how that worked out. 

15 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

I like your reasoning :2thumbsup: tho of course if it ends not being IdF the timing would be pretty useless:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

At least I will be at home, on my bed, ready to rest for eternity and mourn my Grenoble trip that was not meant to be.

1 minute ago, WinForPooh said:

Reminds me of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Where the headmasters of the different schools knew and were supposed to not tell their champions, and, well, we know how that worked out. 

I mean I am sure that nobody is cheating here ... they just accidentally left that paper with all the assignments lying on their desk ... happens. Perfectly natural. 

3 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I mean I am sure that nobody is cheating here ... they just accidentally left that paper with all the assignments lying on their desk ... happens. Perfectly natural. 

It would be completely believable if they said they didn't realise that was how emails worked after sending it to their skaters tbh. 

Just now, WinForPooh said:

It would be completely believable if they said they didn't realise that was how emails worked after sending it to their skaters tbh. 

It actually would be, which is making me both laugh and cry to be honest :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, robin said:

I managed to load the isu site once today 

As long as the site is down we can’t really expect an announcement can we?

Well, considering how often we joke about finances at ISU, is it possible that they forgot to pay their ISP server hosting fees this month?