Olympics: World junior champ Zhou set for cheers in China debut

https://www.yahoo.com/news/olympics-world-junior-champ-zhou-set-cheers-china-035350564.html

Pyeongchang is his destination, but blocking his path is Chen, who Zhou said could unleash seven quads if he wants, a fact Zhou doesn't see as intimidating.

"Thinking about the number of quads someone else can do isn't going to change the number of quads I can do," Zhou said.

That's a good, healthy mindset to have Vincent. I know I'm getting :dbana: at the figure of number of potential planned quads floating around.

On 27.9.2017 at 12:08 AM, katonice said:

Icenetwork interviews from the Team USA Media Summit:

From the Summit: Brown 'livid' about quad troubles

Nagasu hints at possibility of adding second triple axel; Shibs confident

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/2017/09/25/256007960

"I think I do the jumps that I do better than anyone in the world," Brown said. "I think there's a reason I'm always able to keep up with the sport that's constantly growing technically." 

Does he really think that his 3A is the best in the world??? I wonder what would Yuzuru reply.... :biggrin:

On 9/27/2017 at 10:46 PM, Hannah said:

"I think I do the jumps that I do better than anyone in the world," Brown said. "I think there's a reason I'm always able to keep up with the sport that's constantly growing technically." 

Does he really think that his 3A is the best in the world??? I wonder what would Yuzuru reply.... :biggrin:

Well, he is coached Kori "No one has transitions into quads" Ade :laughing:

On 9/27/2017 at 10:46 PM, Hannah said:

Yeah, that doesn't make much sense, but whatever keeps his confidence up. I can understand why he's on the defensive and I like his skating.