Team Russia

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

Zagi is retired, just not on paper.

With Medo at least I can believe that she was always ambitious, probably wouldn't want to end her career with WDing from FP at RusNats and will try this one last competition eventually.

Yeah, but I will give Zagitova some benefits of doubt until it gets official.

About Medvedeva, I agree about her ambitions but with her injuries, I don’t know...

I would love to see her programs last year tho, if she can afford to perform them.

9 hours ago, Fay said:

Aaaaaaand.... Alexandra Trusova leaves Plushenko. She is back to Tutberidze. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COUsuFGj-k5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

F**k. 

I hate it here. 

Hoping and praying for a Japanese sweep at Beijing because karma's a witch and Eteri is way overdue...

:cursing:

17 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

F**k. 

I hate it here. 

Hoping and praying for a Japanese sweep at Beijing because karma's a witch and Eteri is way overdue...

:cursing:

I wish I believed in any karma. Eteri has collected a whole bunch of OGM candidates, if one falls, the others are there to grab the prize. Basically, these are going to be the most predictable Olympics ever, it seems. 

It seemed all season that Valieva had the big push from everyone, even though Anna won Nats and Worlds... but next year will be entertaining with the 2 that I considered the most gifted returning to the fold.

And, yeah, the big international competitions will seem almost easy to these girls considering the year long fight they each have on their hands in their own rink.

3 hours ago, Fay said:

I wish I believed in any karma. Eteri has collected a whole bunch of OGM candidates, if one falls, the others are there to grab the prize. Basically, these are going to be the most predictable Olympics ever, it seems. 

Either that or there'll be too much competition between them and the whole thing will fall apart like a house of cards. This is RusFed we're talking about, anything can happen.  

Or, in another ironic twist, Tuktik and Kolyada  win it all, forever giving Mishin bragging rights. 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Either that or there'll be too much competition between them and the whole thing will fall apart like a house of cards. This is RusFed we're talking about, anything can happen.  

Or, in another ironic twist, Tuktik and Kolyada  win it all, forever giving Mishin bragging rights. 

I hope not. I can't take Tuktik winning over anyone else with her empty programs and still has thru the roof PCS because hey! She has the TES

14 hours ago, Melodie said:

I hope not. I can't take Tuktik winning over anyone else with her empty programs and still has thru the roof PCS because hey! She has the TES

At this point, I'm in the 'anyone but an Eteri girl' camp, so...:shrug:

14 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Ksenia:tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow: 

...who RusFed will not bother to back because she can stand in Eteri's way (But yes, Ksenia :7938863:)

Seriously, what a boss she is, coming back after a long period of illness and  already attempting 3A and 4T (while still maintaining the qualities that she already has) :fire:

In a better world, Ksenia would get her 3A and 4T and knock out TukTik and one Eteri girl to get in the Olympic team (mayhaps podium) ...